Where is bdc legend Rajon Rondowski when we need him?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Where is bdc legend Rajon Rondowski when we need him?

Where is his analysis?
    Where are his pom poms?
    His mom said he is not in the basement where he usually is.
    I'm going to file a missing person report with the police.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Lucky us at BDC!!!

In Response to Where is bdc legend Rajon Rondowski when we need him?:
    Where is his analysis? Where are his pom poms? His mom said he is not in the basement where he usually is. I'm going to file a missing person report with the police.
    Posted by mtrax

Try: http://rajonrondowski.blogspot.com/

He auditions all of his very best blog material right here at BDC.

He may not always be right... but he is never, ever wrong.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Re: Where is bdc legend Rajon Rondowski when we need him?

All right, punks... He's allowed to grieve for that game just like the rest of us.  Lay off him.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Where is bdc legend Rajon Rondowski when we need him?:
    Feeling a little blue Hayley. Me too but the Heat are just too young and much better than us it happens, especially thanks to Danny. Just can't wait till we fire him.
    Posted by RicoCeltic

Not feeling blue, kobe.....the Heat are the better team.  We are too old, and we would still be down 3-1 even if we had Perk!!
    The MAVS are clearly better than your lakers, though, although there was some talk on the LA Times yesterday about kobe's WIFE being the reason the lakers lost this year!

Care to comment on that one.
    Vanessa Bryant  = Yoko Ono!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

All right, punks... He's allowed to grieve for that game just like the rest of us.  Lay off him.
    Posted by MsLithium21

Whoaaa..... Rondowski is encouraged to gloat and bully instantaneously when the C's win.... but needs a wee bit of time to grieve when the C's lose?????

Miss Lithium, .... could you be yet another alter-ego of ......  Rajon Rondowski? You go... gurl!

That's my suspicion.

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Everything is ok with Rondowski.
    He had walked to his post office box to see if his disability check arrived then he went to 7-11 to get some Slim Jims.
    Doesn't he know there's a pay phone at 7-11?
    I was scared for a little while.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to Re: Where is bdc legend Rajon Rondowski when we need him? : Whoaaa..... Rondowski is encouraged to gloat and bully instantaneously when the C's win.... but needs a wee bit of time to grieve when the C's lose????? Miss Lithium, .... could you be yet another alter-ego of ......  Rajon Rondowski? You go... gurl! That's my suspicion. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin

Trust me, I am no one's alter-ego.  But the fact that I remind you of him is something I take as a compliment.  He is unrelentingly positive and has actually kept people's spirits up here, kept us from giving up on our team.  At least he had that effect on me.  And I know you're so much the opposite that you think I'm making this up.  But I am not.  He made this board bearable when I first got here because nearly everyone else was so negative.

He is allowed to rejoyce in his team's success, just like the rest of us are.  And yes, we are ALL allowed to grieve for last night.  He is no exception. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Where is bdc legend Rajon Rondowski when we need him? : Trust me, I am no one's alter-ego.  But the fact that I remind you of him is something I take as a compliment.  He is unrelentingly positive and has actually kept people's spirits up here, kept us from giving up on our team.  At least he had that effect on me.  And I know you're so much the opposite that you think I'm making this up.  But I am not.  He made this board bearable when I first got here because nearly everyone else was so negative. He is allowed to rejoyce in his team's success, just like the rest of us are.  And yes, we are ALL allowed to grieve for last night.  He is no exception. 
    Posted by MsLithium21

Could be worse, they could think you are ME!!!!!  LOL!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

And that would be a compliment too, Hedley!! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

After a tough loss it is wise not to speak right away. We often say things we regret due to emotion. After mindful reflection, he'll be back. Me? I'm still too pissed to be rational.

Over???

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

It's not over until WE say it's over.

Wade? HE'S A DEAD MAN!!!

James? DEAD!!!

Bosh?... DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Being a glass half empty kind of guy I must applaud rajonski's opposite approach..We are what we are & he got the luck of the draw..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Where is bdc legend Rajon Rondowski when we need him? : Trust me, I am no one's alter-ego.  But the fact that I remind you of him is something I take as a compliment.  He is unrelentingly positive and has actually kept people's spirits up here, kept us from giving up on our team.  At least he had that effect on me.  And I know you're so much the opposite that you think I'm making this up.  But I am not.  He made this board bearable when I first got here because nearly everyone else was so negative. He is allowed to rejoyce in his team's success, just like the rest of us are.  And yes, we are ALL allowed to grieve for last night.  He is no exception. 
    Posted by MsLithium21

Sounds like a mutual admiration society... just as I suspected.

Ms.L channels Rondowski!

Pud

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Hey, keep the compliments coming.  I admire Rajon's ability to be as positive as he is.  If you're saying that about me, I must be doing something right!  Smile

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Hey, keep the compliments coming.  I admire Rajon's ability to be as positive as he is.  If you're saying that about me, I must be doing something right! 
    Posted by MsLithium21
    preach it lith preach it! loyalty is important. rajon speaksfor all of our kind! he's one of us!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Posted by MsLithium21
    AMEN LITH. AMEN!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Optimist - sure, I can see that. But he is also a lousy sport when things don't go his way.

See: "Tainted Championship" thread.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

After a tough loss it is wise not to speak right away. We often say things we regret due to emotion. After mindful reflection, he'll be back. Me? I'm still too pissed to be rational. Over??? Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? It's not over until WE say it's over. Wade? HE'S A DEAD MAN!!! James? DEAD!!! Bosh?... DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by MrJohnnyMost
    YEAH, was it over when we got saddam out of that hole? its not over til the seals in the form of the core 4 come in and put a basketball bullet through the big head of the heat and have them dumped in the ocean (sorry, i meant "buried at sea"). 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Optimist - sure, I can see that. But he is also a lousy sport when things don't go his way. See: "Tainted Championship" thread.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

He is super positive to the Nth degree.... until it blows up in his face... and then he pulls a disappearing act. That's his M.O.

I bet Ms Li can tell us exactly when grieving turns into hiding.

Rondowski is a heart breaker!

Pud

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to Re: Where is bdc legend Rajon Rondowski when we need him? : preach it lith preach it! loyalty is important. rajon speaksfor all of our kind! he's one of us!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Yes he is, and we all need to stick together!  Smile

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to Re: Where is bdc legend Rajon Rondowski when we need him? : He is super positive to the Nth degree.... until it blows up in his face... and then he pulls a disappearing act. That's his M.O. I bet Ms Li can tell us exactly when grieving turns into hiding. Rondowski is a heart breaker! Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin

Again, I wouldn't know, Pud, because I am not him.  Sorry to disappoint you.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

-

Hey, Ms. L, if I ever get out of Lowell I'm going to the birthplace of grunge.  What is grunge, anyway, and where was it born?  LoL  Just kidding.  Everybody knows I know everything.

It just so happens that I have a very busy life being right all the time and never wrong.  I study hard and work harder.  I have a business. I have a family.  I'm in a band.  I'm writing a book.  So excuse me if I don't have all the the time in the world to set all you Negative Nellies, NaySayers, and Doomers & Gloomers straight.

You Negatives are all a lost cause in my book and not worth my giving you the time of day:  that is why I don't engage with you or with trolls on this forum anymore.  I learned that if you don't feed negativity it starves itself to death.

I started my own blog and opened a Twitter account and invited all my BDC friends to join me there.  On my blog I can express myself freely and not have to read some negative crapolla by some know nothing Negative Nellie.

Whatsa matta, jealous?

Twitter is fun, especially before and after games.  And people there are very positive.

I thank you people who came to my defense.  I really appreciate it and you are the reason I still come here:  I certainly don't come here to engage with the Negatives -- I got all of them on IGNORE anyway and never even read the idiocy they write.

Lucky for me I think fast and can write fast. Ain't no grass growing under my feet.  Otherwise I wouldn't waste time on you Negatives.

And BTW, anyone who thinks the Celtics are through after Game 4 is kidding themselves.  Game 5 could be a surprise.

Go Celtics.

Ps:  To the fools, whoever you are, who tried to call me out on this thread, thanks for calling me a legend - I'm likin' that.

Ski on Twitter

http://rajonrondowski.blogspot.com/

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

So Rondowski returns... flushed out of hiding by "admirers" he suddenly has on IGNORE!!!

Talk about being on IGNORE, I count 26 separate blogs you're written on your blogspot http://rajonrondowski.blogspot.com/ going back nearly a month... and not a single comment so far from your so-called readers. 

You do have readers, don't you?

Pud

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: Where is bdc legend Rajon Rondowski when we need him? :

-

Thanks for visiting my blog.  I'm glad it is so important to you. 

If you look at the number on the left side of the blog it tells you how many visitors I've had on the blog the last 3 or 4 weeks since I began.

I'm not entertaining comments on the blog at this time because I don''t have the time to moderate them.  But if I did, I can assure that your comments would never pass muster. 

You are a Negative .  A Know-Nothing .  A Troll .  And a Hater .

Thanks for visiting my blog.

You remain the most reviled poster on the BDC. Ski on Twitter

Posted by RajonRondowski

-

Game 5:  C's v Heat.  C's can win, but for you there is no hope.

I have to add one or two more things, just for posterity, just in case you did not understand me (See the above). 

You have no hope. You have no courage. You have no integrity. You are a drain on everyone you come in contact with.

Rooms darken when you enter.  It always rains on your parade.  Your glass is always half empty and filled with poison. 

Game 5 tonight, in Miami.  Celtics v Heat.  I think we got a good chance.

Go Celtics!

Ski on Twitter

Sections
Shortcuts