Where is bdc legend Rajon Rondowski when we need him?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Where is bdc legend Rajon Rondowski when we need him?

In Response to Re: Where is bdc legend Rajon Rondowski when we need him?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is bdc legend Rajon Rondowski when we need him? : - Game 5:  C's v Heat.  C's can win, but for you there is no hope. I have to add one or two more things, just for posterity, just in case you did not understand me (See the above).  You have no hope. You have no courage. You have no integrity. You are a drain on everyone you come in contact with. Rooms darken when you enter.  It always rains on your parade.  Your glass is always half empty and filled with poison.  Game 5 tonight, in Miami.  Celtics v Heat.  I think we got a good chance. Go Celtics! Ski on Twitter http://rajonrondowski.blogspot.com/
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

Rondowski.... you do have readers over at your blogsite, don't you?

Or do they all have you on IGNORE?

Pud

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where is bdc legend Rajon Rondowski when we need him? : Sounds like a mutual admiration society... just as I suspected. Ms.L channels Rondowski! Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

Dude...chill out.  You seem kind of insane.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Hey, every poster has their own way of being a fan...

I dont agree with everything Rajon says but I will accept the fact hes an avid Celtics fan and enjoys living that life with his blog, twittering etc.. To each his own... 

Hes a positive on this forum and a die hard Celtic fan imo..

I have much more negativity on certain issues with the Celtics, but thats how I am.. At the end of the day, we're all pulling for the C's to win a title.. Thats good enough for me

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]Hey, every poster has their own way of being a fan... I dont agree with everything Rajon says but I will accept the fact hes an avid Celtics fan and enjoys living that life with his blog, twittering etc.. To each his own...  Hes a positive on this forum and a die hard Celtic fan imo.. I have much more negativity on certain issues with the Celtics, but thats how I am.. At the end of the day, we're all pulling for the C's to win a title.. Thats good enough for me

Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

-

Well spoken, Karllost, like a true gentleman.

But tell me, Karllost, from one legend to another, how did you handle it when you first learned that you'd become a BDC Legend, and trolls and haters began starting threads for the sole purpose of attacking you?

I never knew I had such out-sized influence on this board, that I would have a thread devoted to me, calling me a legend.  LoL

L'il puddle's got his OCD out there for all to see, obsessed with my blog, obsessed with hating me.   He's my biggest reader.

A real good example of some of the unhealthy behavior we see on this forum.

But he knows he's still the most reviled poster of the BDC. 

But I'm glad I have one avid reader of my blog - Puddle. Hey, he even knows how many posts I've made: 26 posts, he said, and I didn't even know that.  LoL

What a sorry, jealous individual, that Puddle.

You and I know that there is way too much foolishness to wade through on this forum with the attacks, the feuds, the stalking, the troll baiting.  It's like an out of control schoolyard with scant supervision.

I'm very happy with my blog and my twitter account.  I'm having a lot of fun and that is what being a Celtic fan should provide, fun.  Not what goes on here, on this forum.  So I come and go as I please and when I have time.

The trolls and haters can try to call me out all they want, I relish the opportunity to ridicule and expose them for what they are --Negatives.

Ski on Twitter

http://rajonrondowski.blogspot.com/

Sections
Shortcuts