Where is Chris Wilcox?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pa-Pow. Show Pa-Pow's posts

Re: Where is Chris Wilcox?

Hello, Danny made some deals that will "fill gaps" until, hopefully we are right.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

His wrist is still bothering him.  He can't afford to have any pain what so ever in that wrist.  Especially since he is getting paid whether he plays or not.  I think he is not very tough.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

sitting on the bench with an owie, like he has for almost half his NBA career.

another SOFT player Ainge has here, like Green (I know some here love the kid).

Now I know Green stays healthy (except for his heart deal last year) but he PLAYS soft...always has!!

Ainge Overpaid big time for a soft player in Green and will be stuck with him here until his deal is done. sone of you will be waiting the whole deal for him to start palying like he cares....just don't hold your breath.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Who?  I think I recall some guy named Wilcox, but don't recall him providing any value to this team. He is complete waste of bench space with cheaper version of Jermaine O'Neal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Who?  I think I recall some guy named Wilcox, but don't recall him providing any value to this team. He is complete waste of bench space with cheaper version of Jermaine O'Neal.

Huh!

Played D, blocked, scored on breaks off rr rebounded..Open your eyes A decent reserve!! Hope he gets well

Sections
Shortcuts