Where is Elven?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Where is Elven?

That goofy looking elf guy that likes the Lakers? Just wondering because he was warned that the sorry Lakers would not make it out of the 2nd round. 

Kobe is old, bynum gets hurt and may be bi-polar, and the rest of the team just stinks. They are heading for some very tough years, non playoff even, lol.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skins and Heart. Show Skins and Heart's posts

Re: Where is Elven?

Don't think we'll be out of the post season for long if at all. Have the pieces to still be a competitive and strong side. Just have to play a different sort of basketball.

Build the offense around Bynum and have him (hopefully) mature. Bynums maturity will determine how we peform the next several seasons.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" Don't think we'll be out of the post season for long if at all"

that wasn't the point of the thread. The point of the thread is that a bullying frontrunning Laker "fan" called Elven doesn't have the stones to come in here when his team loses. 

No one is saying the Lakers will be out of the postseason. 

But your franchise like ours is judged by champsionship rings and not much else. I don't see a championship for the Lakers anytime soon. 

I like your wishful thinking about Bynum's maturity. If I were you I'd be even more worried about his ability to stay healthy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skins and Heart. Show Skins and Heart's posts

In Response to Re: Where is Elven?:
    [QUOTE]" Don't think we'll be out of the post season for long if at all" that wasn't the point of the thread. The point of the thread is that a bullying frontrunning Laker "fan" called Elven doesn't have the stones to come in here when his team loses.  No one is saying the Lakers will be out of the postseason.  But your franchise like ours is judged by champsionship rings and not much else. I don't see a championship for the Lakers anytime soon.  I like your wishful thinking about Bynum's maturity. If I were you I'd be even more worried about his ability to stay healthy.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

True that in regards to his health. Can only hope that the health issues are behind him. Have the feeling he'll be one of these players with a world of potential to be a dominant player, but just won't be able to put it together.

Best hope is landing a great free agent or acquiring another star to via trade. Trading will be hard as Bynum is the most attractive trade piece.

Celtics are at least still in with a good chance of getting a title this season. Better than ours looks at the moment.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Regarding Elvin's whereabouts, that was a rhetorical question, yes?
    Regarding the Laker's future, if they lose this series to the Thunder, they may
    have to start thinking post Kobe.  I may be wrong, but I believe he's  logged
    about the same amount of minutes as KG.
    If Bynuim stays healthy and mans up as far as maturity, they've got a big chip to build around.
    As much as his actions make him persona non grata here and in other cities, every NBA franchise would love to have him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kccorwin. Show kccorwin's posts

The Lakers have very little hope of bringing in a free agent as they have so much money tied up in Bryant, Gasol and Bynum. They won't be able to win another championship until Kobe is gone or they get someone to take Gasol or Bynum. I think they will make the playoffs but will get knocked off early each year. Kobe's contract is going to keep them down for the next 2 years and he will probably just keep getting worse.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Where is Elven?:
    [QUOTE]That goofy looking elf guy that likes the Lakers? Just wondering because he was warned that the sorry Lakers would not make it out of the 2nd round.  Kobe is old, bynum gets hurt and may be bi-polar, and the rest of the team just stinks. They are heading for some very tough years, non playoff even, lol.
    Posted by sporter81[/QUOTE]

Maybe Elven was banned.  Just a possibility. 

Sections
Shortcuts