Where is WAFER?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DutchCookie12. Show DutchCookie12's posts

Where is WAFER?

Can anybody remind Doc he is on the roster?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

Re: Where is WAFER?

looking at the minutes our starters played yesterday, i'm not sure doc knows there are more than about 7 players on this team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

I was thinking the same thing. Sit Rondo down put West and Wafer in. Wafer is the only C that comes close to an energy guy...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DutchCookie12. Show DutchCookie12's posts

I just saw that he appears for today as doubtful --calf injury.  I hope he gets well soon!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

1986 celtics had like 7/8 people on rotation to what walton said in an interview.....

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Ray will come out of his pout and either shoot us to victory if he is hot, or shoot us to defeat if he is cold.  The big three will be ready.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Wafer should be playing a minimum of twenty minutes a game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

In Response to Re: Where is WAFER?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Where is WAFER? : Thank you. Right now Wafer would be a better choice with the second unit than Ray Allen. Wafer is athletic, and he can create his own shot.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Agree. Ray is looking more like Fred Sanford lately and Rondo won't take it to the rim. Plus both are having a hard time finishing lay-ups, so give Wafer some minutes!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

He's our starting SG tonight!

Sections
Shortcuts