Where There Is A "Will" There Is A Way

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Where There Is A "Will" There Is A Way

Celtics must approach game 3 with all willingness. Willing to play high level defense. Willing to execute on offense. Willing to slow down James and Wade. Willing to rebound the ball. Willing to stop committing unnecessary turnovers. Willing to be the aggressor. And finally, willing to win the game. For where there is a "Will," there is a way.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Re: Where There Is A "Will" There Is A Way

I like your attitude man. I'm of the belief that this group has too much pride to go out quietly. Even if we are to lose this series, the Big 3 will go down fighting like the champions that they are. I'm proud to be a fan of KG, Ray, and the Captain, and I appreciate everything they've brought in terms of attitude and teamwork. Let's hope for some quality ball this weekend.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Cs will win game three.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

In Response to Re: Where There Is A "Will" There Is A Way:
    Cs will win game three.
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan

Amen to that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

I add a hallelujah to your Amen!

Sections
Shortcuts