where was arroyo tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

where was arroyo tonight?

rondo got 41 min and no arroyo on the box score. rondo blew it by taking that ridiculous shot. but doc should have called the timeout first anyway.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

Re: where was arroyo tonight?

i didn't watch most of it, just the tail end. but i still think doc should have called a TO there. oh well.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

n Response to Re: where was arroyo tonight?:
    I saw him drunk on a Puerto Rico Bar called Lupis.
    Posted by RicoCeltic

Really?? I think that the one who was drunk at Lupis was you. I 'm almost sure you're one of those who come to my island wearing a Redsox hat knowing that Puertorricans love the Yankees..Probably you were very stupid at your hotel trying to dance salsa...got some taste of puertorrican rum and then you had your Carlos Arroyo ilusion..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

In Response to where was arroyo tonight?:

As bad as Rondo was shooting jump shots, I would still rather have Rondo in the game instead of Arroya. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

In Response to Re: where was arroyo tonight?:
    In Response to where was arroyo tonight? : As bad as Rondo was shooting jump shots, I would still rather have Rondo in the game instead of Arroya. 
    Posted by rayallen1

Rondo is my biggest consern..He can't shoot a jump shot and when his offense is needed, he hesitates too much and throw a bad pass..He needs coaching.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

In Response to Re: where was arroyo tonight?:
    In Response to Re: where was arroyo tonight? : Rondo is my biggest consern..He can't shoot a jump shot and when his offense is needed, he hesitates too much and throw a bad pass..He needs coaching.
    Posted by franquazi

He needs a preacher to teach him what the definition of humility is...lol.  Once he learns that, he will be a great pg.  There appears to be 2 Rondos at the moment, one is the Rondo we all love, and the other is the alternative reality Rondo, that appears a few times a game and makes everyone go, "Mmm....WTPHUCK!!!!!"  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Rondo has a shot at times... swishes some jumpers, then his next 4 shots smash against the back iron or backboard.. too inconsistent and wild. Doc apparently encourages Rondo to shoot.. I guess he believes Rondo has a good enough shot to help the team. COuld be DOc is giving ROndo this time to try and get comfortable shooting so it'll be a factor in the playoffs... I really dont know.

But when I looked at the box and see ROndo 2-12 and Pierce et al not even shooting as much..something is wrong.

Early in the 3rd qtr I posted Pierce was 0-3.  Only 3 shots and we were in the 3rd qtr!

Maybe we need to run more plays..  I liked how ROndo started out the game...he drove hard to the basket, just like he did against the Knicks.. Thats good stuff but when he reverts to fake driving, pulling the ball back to the foul line and punding it endlessly into the floor it kills our offense.
    '
    His job is to create shots for his teammates and/or run plays... not stand around waiting for his teammates to get open.. pressure the defense, he can take most anyone off the dribble but he became passive..

We also shot poorly as well..

Arroyo is prob odd man out with DWest back... I was hoping Doc would sit Rondo.. give him some breaks... and let Arroyo & DW play together but doesnt look that way

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Rondo is my biggest consern." Really, even though we won a champsionship with him at the point? 

So you're not concerned that we were outscored and dominanted in the paint and that our defense seems to have no intimidation around the basket so that gimped up Leon Powe can even score on us at will? I suppose that part is Rondo's fault also? 

If points in the paint isn't your biggest "consern," you are not paying attention. 

Sections
Shortcuts