1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Where was Bass' one handed dunk?

Dude you really need to get a life

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Why don't you start a thread on the art of betting with one hand?   You know where you make a bet,  don't honor it,  then make a bet with someone else and flood the threads with wanting someone to tell you your right?   Or how someone "flushed me out"?

Go away little man.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

Seriously, players don't rebound with one hand, OneOnOne?

How many times have we seen Sully ward off an opposing player with one hand while grabbing the rebound with the other hand.

Again, show me a clip of Bass dunking with one hand or grabbing a rebound with one hand.

Again your lying,  I said they don't teach that.  Get it?

I am not showing you anything because I don't care.  You change the subject of your arguments over and over.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

OK folks for the post in question.  Here is what was said and obviously Fierce is making things up to fit hit argument.  Now find in this reply one place where I say what Fierce is saying what he says I did.  All here for everyone to see.  

Now Fierce again,  YOU said and it is quoted below by you that he does nothing one handed. I don't care if it was a dunk a layup or he was picking his nose,  he did it one handed.

Re: Celtic Secret weapon

posted at 2/22/2013 12:18 AM EST

• Fierce34
    • First: 12/2/2009
    • Last: 2/23/2013

In response to KennCelt53's comment:

That is a good point. Does that mean that figuratively he rebounds with one hand tied behind his back? Not good. Can it be corrected or is it related to hand size?

It cant' be corrected.

You also notice that Bass also has no jump hook or a one-handed shot? 

Or how about every time Bass dunks the ball, I've never seen Brandon Bass dunk with one hand.

Bass needs to do everything with two hands.

HERE IS MY ORIGINAL REPLY.

Sometimes you amaze me with your concepts.  Not a coach in world is going to tell someone to rebound with one hand.  sully is  a good rebounder because he gets position.  End of story. They are two different players, one knows how to rebound and one doesn't,   has nothing to do with rebounding with one hand.

Here is your other response,  the lie.

Re: Celtics vs Suns 02/22/13

posted at 2/22/2013 11:36 PM EST

• OneOnOne
    • First: 1/3/2009
    • Last: 2/23/2013

In response to Fierce34's comment:

OneOnOne didn't believe me when I said Bass always needs two hands to get things done on the basketball court. Since KG is not playing tonight, we'll surely see a lot of Bass. So let's see if Bass can get a rebound with one hand or if he makes a dunk with one hand.

NOW SHOW ME I SAID WHAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO.  LOOKS LIKE A OBVIOUS LIE TO ME .

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

OneOnOne

You said Bass had a one handed dunk in last night's game. Where is it?

Every Celtic fan that watched the game last night know Bass didn't have a one handed dunk.

Did you even watch the game?

Yes I watched the game and I will look again.  Point is again,  he did with one hand what you said HE DOESN'T DO.  Yes that is what YOU said.  Who cares if it was a dunk.  You are switching the material around as always to fit something for yourself.  The whole point is I gave you basketball 101,  rebound the ball with both hands.  

SHOW ME WHERE I SAID BASS DOESN'T USE TWO HANDS ALL THE TIME.  I POSTED THE ORIGINAL POSTS AND IT SAYS IT ALL.

Don't call me out on a game thread with a lie,  which is exactly what you did.

I am beginning to believe Che may be right,  you use the shotgun method to cover up blunders.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Celts win last night... And this is important?.......please just stop

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Celts win last night... And this is important?.......please just stop

You know why this became an issue? 

OneOnOne told me to get a clue because Bass had a one handed dunk last night. Every Celtic fan that watched the game knows Bass didn't have a one handed dunk. And I'm the one who should get a clue?

HAHAHA

No it became a issue because you have a complex and you flat out LIED.    Before I go back thru the game and see if it was a dunk or not,  doesn't matter though you said a LIE about what I said.  Point is Bass did something with one hand. Get it?

Now admit you lied on what I said and this whole thing will be over.

I never said this

OneOnOne didn't believe me when I said Bass always needs two hands to get things done.

Everyone knows Bass uses two hands.

What I said was they don't teach one handed rebounds.  You got it yet?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

It's also stupid to say that no coach will teach you to rebound with one hand. Really?

Players don't reach for the ball with one hand then secure it with the other hand?

The difference between Bass and other rebounders is Bass needs to go up for a rebound with both hands up. That's not fundamentally sound because you negate your standing reach. You maximize your wingspan stretching your arms to get the ball. Of course when the ball is already in your hand you have to use the other hand to secure it. Bass does NOT do that!

Well I guess you were right GK,  he really is Clueless.  I guess I have seen it all now.  I guess Che was right as well with this Shotgun formation.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Changing it again.  don't care if its a dunk or a layup,  point is it was one handed.  Something you said he doesn't do.   Your just pissed because you don't know about rebounding and want to change the subject.   Here is some info for you.  You are easy.

When the ball hits the rim, find your guy and make contact! Obviously if he is way off from the rim, stay inside and wait for the rebound. Don't be afraid to make contact, but don't use your arms to push, use your body to advance. So to be a good rebounder, always assume a shot will never go in and be ready in rebounding position.

When boxing out, find your man as soon as a shot goes up. Pivot in the most comfortable and efficient way you can, into an athletic position that looks like you are sitting on a chair. Immediately your arms go up, your elbows go out and your hands get ready to grab the ball. We discussed above the reasons for getting your arms up and hands ready (see skills). The purpose for getting your elbows out is NOT to hit anyone, but it does make you wider and more difficult to go around. In this position, bump your man with your butt and then go after the ball.

Notice they said hands and not hand?

When the ball comes off the player goes to it, jumps as high as he can and grabs the ball with both hands.

Read more: Basketball Rebounding Drills for Kids 

Arms

Keep your arms spread with your elbows bent so your arms make an "L" shape. Your palms should be up and facing the basket, your fingers spread, and your elbows should be slightly lower than your shoulders.

This position prepares you to protect your body and grab a ball that comes off the rim real quick. It also makes you "bigger" by taking up more space, and it prevents you from getting called for pushing fouls.

When the shot goes up extend your arms fully and grab it at the peak of your jump. If you want the ball, you have to reach up for it. You won't get it if you wait for it to come down to you.

Jerk the ball out of the air with both hands and bring it under your chin with your elbows out like chicken wings. This creates space between you and your opponent, but you're not allowed to swing your elbows.

OK now Fierce,  here is the less for today.  As I said they don't teach you to push off with one hand for a rebound.  You following this yet?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Changing it again.  don't care if its a dunk or a layup,  point is it was one handed.  Something you said he doesn't do.   Your just pissed because you don't know about rebounding and want to change the subject.   Here is some info for you.  You are easy.

When the ball hits the rim, find your guy and make contact! Obviously if he is way off from the rim, stay inside and wait for the rebound. Don't be afraid to make contact, but don't use your arms to push, use your body to advance. So to be a good rebounder, always assume a shot will never go in and be ready in rebounding position.

When boxing out, find your man as soon as a shot goes up. Pivot in the most comfortable and efficient way you can, into an athletic position that looks like you are sitting on a chair. Immediately your arms go up, your elbows go out and your hands get ready to grab the ball. We discussed above the reasons for getting your arms up and hands ready (see skills). The purpose for getting your elbows out is NOT to hit anyone, but it does make you wider and more difficult to go around. In this position, bump your man with your butt and then go after the ball.

Notice they said hands and not hand?

When the ball comes off the player goes to it, jumps as high as he can and grabs the ball with both hands.

Read more: Basketball Rebounding Drills for Kids 

Arms

Keep your arms spread with your elbows bent so your arms make an "L" shape. Your palms should be up and facing the basket, your fingers spread, and your elbows should be slightly lower than your shoulders.

This position prepares you to protect your body and grab a ball that comes off the rim real quick. It also makes you "bigger" by taking up more space, and it prevents you from getting called for pushing fouls.

When the shot goes up extend your arms fully and grab it at the peak of your jump. If you want the ball, you have to reach up for it. You won't get it if you wait for it to come down to you.

Jerk the ball out of the air with both hands and bring it under your chin with your elbows out like chicken wings. This creates space between you and your opponent, but you're not allowed to swing your elbows.

OK now Fierce,  here is the less for today.  As I said they don't teach you to push off with one hand for a rebound.  You following this yet?

I get it. I don't disagree with what you're saying because that's rebounding fundamentals. But there are times that you can rebound the ball with one hand, right?

Again, why are you shifting the focus on rebounding techniques when the title of the thread is simply asking where was Bass' one handed dunk last night.

So where is it, OneOnOne, where's Bass' one handed dunk?

I'm asking because apparently you're the only one who imagined Bass having a one handed dunk last night.

Again,  it may have been a layup,  who cares, point was you said he couldn't anything one handed.  He did.  plain and simple.  I might have been wrong,  it may have been a layup,  I will watch and again and see.   The whole point of this Fierce is you comparing Sully to Bass.  There is no comparison in the rebounding department.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Again,  it may have been a layup,  who cares, point was you said he couldn't anything one handed.  He did.  plain and simple.  I might have been wrong,  it may have been a layup,  I will watch and again and see.   The whole point of this Fierce is you comparing Sully to Bass.  There is no comparison in the rebounding department.

And again it is was not a dunk, it was a lay-up!

Didn't I post the link of the play by play? 

The link will clearly tell you Bass made a reverse lay-up to give the Celts a 4-0 lead.

You think you're the only one here who knows rebounding fundamentals?

Here:

http://www.wikihow.com/Rebound-in-Basketball

Rebounding in Traffic

1. 1 If you cannot maintain position by boxing out, use your speed to rush in and grab the rebound. In this instance you must rebound "in traffic."
      • Run fast towards the basket and where you think the ball will bounce.  
      • Jump quickly between the other players standing under the basket.  
      • You must grab the ball at even higher point than you normally do (this is possible because of the running start).  
      • If you want to get even higher, jump with one hand reaching as high as you can, using it hand to pull the ball towards the other hand to secure it.  
      • This type of rebound("rebounding in traffic")is very difficult because your timing must be very accurate and there will be many obstacles in the way. Do not try this without being proficient at general rebounds first.

As I said during another post,  I am through with you for the day. You can do this with someone else the rest of the day as I have some other things to do.

Oh by the way I bolded the other part you didn't seem to think was important.  Is bass proficient at rebounding? 

Adios