Where's Kirk tonight? I guess he will become scarce too on these boards

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Re: Where's Kirk tonight? I guess he will become scarce too on these boards

Admit that you were wrong and come back to Jedi Luke ,instead of the Dark Side.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Where's Kirk tonight? I guess he will become scarce too on these boards:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's Kirk tonight? I guess he will become scarce too on these boards : Rondo has played well since coming back. He is no longer afraid to take a 5 foot shot. That makes him much more effective. Let's hope it continues...
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Do you still think Nate over Rondo and more Bradley?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

In Response to Re: Where's Kirk tonight? I guess he will become scarce too on these boards:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Where's Kirk tonight? I guess he will become scarce too on these boards : Do you still think Nate over Rondo and more Bradley?
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

I've been waiting for Dudder to come around.  Remember he said "anyone" could get 14 assists a game with this team?  Well Nate didn't...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I once said Gerald Greene would be a super star. I guess you guys are never wrong!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE] I once said Gerald Greene would be a super star. I guess you guys are never wrong!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Well I didn't say superstar but I sure had him achieving a high level.  Everyone is entitled to be wrong once. (getting to be a habit with you though KY)LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Rondo has played well since coming back."

He's played well all season, his game since coming back is very similar to the game he was playing before he was injured. I think it's more that you had a chance to see how offensively challenged this team is when Rondo doesn't play. Rondo has been shooting 50 percent from the floor for a pretty long time now, and those runners in the lane have been falling for him. Rondo's issues are with free throw shooting and those need to be addressed. However he's a vastly superior floor general to Nate and in fact is now a top five point guard in the NBA. Hopefully you are getting with that program now. 

Sections
Shortcuts