which date will have the bigger IMPACT in time, 9-11 or 7-11?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

Re: which date will have the bigger IMPACT in time, 9-11 or 7-11?

I'm 100% sure 7-Eleven will have a big impact on my stomach.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to FierceBrand's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm 100% sure 7-Eleven will have a big impact on my stomach.

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Also, whose posts are more insipid, romneywins or Commy C...YOU BE THE JUDGE!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wicksandrowe. Show wicksandrowe's posts

Okay. It's a given we're living smack in the age of false equivalence, but comparing on any basis the effect of the September 11th attack to that of a basketball player's contract.... You need to rethink that one.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

You are a attention grabbing idiot nothing Contrarian about you.  911  REALLY?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to genaro008's comment:

You are a attention grabbing idiot nothing Contrarian about you.  911  REALLY?

+1000   CC your a total jacka$$ that folks in here laugh at daily. Your clearly a teenage kid with no love in your life and all your ridiculous wannabe hip hop chat. I wish I could meet you in person to deck your sorry as s for even mentioning 9/11 in this context.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Are you really so desperate for attention that you'll say anything?  I can see why Colin Cowturd is your hero.  

Just because you start your rant by saying you would never compare these two utterly dissimilar  events doesn't make it ok to actually go ahead and do it.  Shock value only goes about this far, when there is zero content to your post you might as well start again and find something worth talking about.

The world doesn't need anymore talentless shock jocks.  Why don't you quit talking sports and find something you're good at?

Sections
Shortcuts