which game do you focus on tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

which game do you focus on tonight?

HEAt could close out, bruins' the seemingly obvious choice esp if u like contact sports, and of course the traditional heart and soul of boston (the sox)... tough choices. i will have the clicker going all over the place, may need extra batteries.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: which game do you focus on tonight?

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

HEAt could close out, bruins' the seemingly obvious choice esp if u like contact sports, and of course the traditional heart and soul of boston (the sox)... tough choices. i will have the clicker going all over the place, may need extra batteries.

This deserves to be posted on the Revolution board.  You missed that one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

This deserves to be posted on the Revolution board.  You missed that one.

nah, just posted on celts and pats board per usual for stuff like this. good try though. no need to post it on sox and bruins boards, kinda obvious where those guys would b!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Both Red Sox and Bruins won.  Indiana also winning and the game is almost over.  What a great night for Boston fans and anyone that doesn't like Miami as much as I do.