Which new Player will have the biggest impact in the Playoffs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

Re: Which new Player will have the biggest impact in the Playoffs?

Re: Big baby complains about role

posted at 9/30/2010 12:51 AM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=5969efe8ccb239af0914573e7f81edeb&plckUserId=5969efe8ccb239af0914573e7f81edeb">
    First: 7/8/2008
    Last: 3/5/2011
    In Response to Re: Big baby complains about role:
    In Response to Re: Big baby complains about role : For a Celtic fan you sure sound like GreenKiller.  I'm glad that you said on record that Anthony Tolliver will be a better player than Glen Davis this season. That way we can look back and see if you're right or wrong.  By the way, has Josh Boone got an invite from other teams already? 
    Posted by P34

Aside from your mouth, what's your measuring stick .... some obscure measurement of energy, determination and facial expressions like BTU's or real stats?

Adjusted for mpg it will be close but Toll has a much higher Efff ... Loser agrees to stop posting from the close of the season in 2011 till the 1st regular season game next October ... Good Luck!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

In Response to Re: Which new Player will have the biggest impact in the Playoffs?:
    [QUOTE]Iam but I bet Fierce changes his name 5 times like he has already and keeps posting if he loses ...
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

We are not talking about Fierce here. This about you and you only. 

I hope you already set your mind to not posting here for about... 6 months! LOL 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Which new Player will have the biggest impact in the Playoffs?:
    [QUOTE]Sorry... I thought I read it as Bench Player. I'll say Green.
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]

I agree that Green will have the biggest impact during the playoffs.   He is definitely an upgrade over Marquis and Tony Allen.  He should be a great player on this team for many years. 

Sections
Shortcuts