Which western conference team is going to sweep the Lakers next season?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Which western conference team is going to sweep the Lakers next season?

I could see Memphis, Denver, Dallas, OKC, or Portland legitimately wiping the aging Lakers off the face of the earth in a 7-game series. My choice to represent the West is Memphis, with a healthy Rudy Gay, Xavier Henry and the addition of Selby as a darkhorse contributor. Denver and PDX also just upgraded their rosters.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Re: Which western conference team is going to sweep the Lakers next season?

In Response to Which western conference team is going to sweep the Lakers next season?:
    [QUOTE]I could see Memphis, Denver, Dallas, OKC, or Portland legitimately wiping the aging Lakers off the face of the earth in a 7-game series. My choice to represent the West is Memphis, with a healthy Rudy Gay, Xavier Henry and the addition of Selby as a darkhorse contributor. Denver and PDX also just upgraded their rosters.
    Posted by truth-torpedo34[/QUOTE]

Take your pick, it could be any of those teams or a few others.  I see an up-and-coming, young OKC team giving the aging Lackers fits.

As Always,

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Which western conference team is going to sweep the Lakers next season?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Which western conference team is going to sweep the Lakers next season? : Take your pick, it could be any of those teams or a few others.  I see an up-and-coming, young OKC team giving the aging Lackers fits. As Always,
    Posted by JamLock[/QUOTE]

I agree that OKC is a good team and will be a playoff contender for many years. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

I'd say the Lakers go 20-62 and the Celtics blaze through the season at 73-9 on their way to #18.  Now, don't y'all feel better now?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Which western conference team is going to sweep the Lakers next season?:
    [QUOTE]I'd say the Lakers go 20-62 and the Celtics blaze through the season at 73-9 on their way to #18.  Now, don't y'all feel better now?
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

To quote a truly "ignorant" person (that'd be you)  - "Why do you even (expletive) care about the Celtics?"

Don't respond if you don't like the thread!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

I'd imagine both teams go 50-32. For the Celtics, that's good enough for third or fourth seed. For the Lakers, it will pit them against Denver, or Memphis. Not a good formula for Laker success.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

The question really should be "How soon will the Celtics be back in their righful place in the lottery? I say the year after next.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]The question really should be "How soon will the Celtics be back in their righful place in the lottery? I say the year after next.
    Posted by lakersavenger[/QUOTE]

Continuing to make friends, I see!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which western conference team is going to sweep the Lakers next season? : To quote a truly "ignorant" person (that'd be you)  - "Why do you even (expletive) care about the Celtics?" Don't respond if you don't like the thread!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer", The Godfather Part 2, 1974.

BTW, this thread is about the Lakers, not the Celtics. 

On the contrary, I like this thread...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which western conference team is going to sweep the Lakers next season? : "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer", The Godfather Part 2, 1974. BTW, this thread is about the Lakers , not the Celtics.  On the contrary, I like this thread...
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

Actually, that was from "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu, but nice try.

This IS about the lakers, so why did you mention the Celtics??  And you gave a completely disingenious answer to the question.

Doesn't matter, because we probably won't have a season anyway!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re:  Actually, that was from "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu, but nice try.

Damn, you're right, and I've read The Art of War!

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which western conference team is going to sweep the Lakers next season?And you gave a completely disingenious answer to the question.

C'mon man, is this a game; or is it life and death?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which western conference team is going to sweep the Lakers next season? : C'mon man, is this a game; or is it life and death?
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

Gee, let's see.  Who is it that used F in their post?  Who is that called me ignorant?  TWICE!!  Is it a game, or are you just that nasty all the time?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Oh no, it looks like Red-Russ/hedley is crying again.

Cry

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Which western conference team is going to sweep the Lakers next season? : Actually, that was from "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu, but nice try. This IS about the lakers, so why did you mention the Celtics??  And you gave a completely disingenious answer to the question. Doesn't matter, because we probably won't have a season anyway!

So does that mean the Godfather was Asian?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Portland!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Love to see the Clippers sweep the season series....

Sections
Shortcuts