Who can stop Lebron?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Who can stop Lebron?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6jYB9-7zXIk

We know its not Paul George...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: Who can stop Lebron?

The biggest disgrace of last night was the Pacers letting bird-freaq walk all over them. Pacers need to watch our games vs. the heat. You NEED to ATTACK the weak players. Attack Ray Allen, attack Battier, attack birdman, attack chalmers and cole. George can get to the hoop and he has to do it more. You got to channel the inner Jeff Green, isolate Birdman or Bosh, and use your athleticism to blow by them and finish hard.

Also, keep Hibbert in the freaking game!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

beat them down low.......

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

beat them down low.......

Kind of like what Battier did to Hibbert in the 1/2st half?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I just really freaking hope the Heat gets tossed. I hope Indy takes them to 7 and gets a chance. If not Indy, I really hope the Spurs can out play them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

I just really freaking hope the Heat gets tossed. I hope Indy takes them to 7 and gets a chance. If not Indy, I really hope the Spurs can out play them.

Nothing would make me happier than seeing another team win the NBA championship instead of Miami this year. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregCelts. Show GregCelts's posts

Kawai Leonard will give him some physical D in the Finals.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to GregCelts' comment:

I'd expect Leonard and Danny Green to play as good of defense on Lebron as Jimmy Butler did last series. I don't think Butler "STOPPED" LBJ, but he certainly played him tight considering Lebron's size & strength advantage.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrrapin. Show terrrapin's posts

I don't know, how about leavng Hibbert on the floor? Two seconds and change? A jump shoot? I would have let him shoot it all night. Over run the play? Good job Paul. And hey lets take out our best shot blocker  just in case. WOW!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Andrew Wiggens thats WHO! The team who gets him (2014 DRAFT) will be  EXTREMELY LUCKY!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregCelts. Show GregCelts's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

In response to GregCelts' comment:

I'd expect Leonard and Danny Green to play as good of defense on Lebron as Jimmy Butler did last series. I don't think Butler "STOPPED" LBJ, but he certainly played him tight considering Lebron's size & strength advantage.

Chicago and SA have a great defensive system in place.  The helps are spot on when needed.  Lebron is a match-up nightmare.  There are no Lebron-stoppers in this league, but there are very few physical SF that can do a decent job. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

Andrew Wiggens thats WHO! The team who gets him (2014 DRAFT) will be  EXTREMELY LUCKY!!

http://www.kansascity.com/2013/05/23/4251934/with-andrew-wiggins-and-tarik.html 

Interesting article about him.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to terrrapin's comment:

I don't know, how about leavng Hibbert on the floor? Two seconds and change? A jump shoot? I would have let him shoot it all night. Over run the play? Good job Paul. And hey lets take out our best shot blocker  just in case. WOW!!

Makes me think some how it was allowed(fix?). No team is going to overplay the ball or take out their best paint defender twice in the last minute of OT. Sorry, just looked too easy.

The Pacers can stop Lebron or at least contain him. They a heck of a job until those 2 simple drives to the hoop. They are a good strong club. And we will see if last night's loss effects them or not.  I still think the Pacers win this series.

Sections
Shortcuts