Who do you think will play in the NBA Finals?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Re: Who do you think will play in the NBA Finals?

This season has quite a few similarities to the 91 season – which ended in a Bulls Lakers finals.  So I am saying Bulls Lakers.

Think the Lakers get their easily, the Bulls will have some strong competition.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

All right, I'm going to go out on a limb and say we'll FIND a way.  Celtics-Lakers in another 7 game series.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Bulls-LA.

Please, please let me b wrong!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

It will not be Boston or LA this year. Would like to Tibs and the Bulls make it if not Boston. After Kobe's remarks for sure not going to be LA. My guess is Hornets vs. Majic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I think both the Bulls and the Thunder have the same problem - young.  In the last 10 years, no young teams have made it.  The Lakers, Spurs, Pistons, Celtics, etc have all made it.  I think Lebron's Cavs made it one year and I can't think of another young team that made it.

So, I'm going with Laker's and Celtics.  Second choice is Spurs and Celtics.

However, i admit that the Bulls do scare me!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Celtics and Lakers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Celtics - Lakers.

Both have shown that they can dominate the best teams. They have not aged in twenty games.

Right now, both are tired of the regular season, and focus has been missing. The switch will flip on during the play-offs, just like last year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Lakers vs. Heat or Bulls...

If we can beat the Heat in the second round, I'm confident it'll be a Celtics-Lakers finals.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigJoedaddyBoston. Show BigJoedaddyBoston's posts

Tough one!!  Of course I want Celtics -Lakers!  Hmmm.. what would happen with a Celtics  OKC final.  That would be insane.   Bulls look strong.  Could go Bulls Lakers or Bulls OKC.   Heat have played well lately.  Bulls, Heat and OKC are hungry and young!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

If the Celtics win it all, i promise not to humiliate Fierce any more on this board for 37 days!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

celtics beat lakers in 6

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

Celtics and OKC

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NaturesCamo. Show NaturesCamo's posts

would love for a Celts vs Lakers again for sure. But i think a Bulls v Lakers would be a good series also

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Celtics spurs- celts in 6

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

P34 and KY Celtic,

either you guys are the same guy, or you need to get a room.

Hate is one of the closest things to love you know.

Ha Ha Ha................................

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Lakers v Bulls...Lake Show 3-peat!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Bulls and Thunder have a shot, but I'm going Lakers and Celts in the Finals. 

From there, I'm worried about that matchup but I'm gonna go with green 18. 

The Heat have come together better than I thought as well though.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

p.s. if for some reason the Thunder make the finals and we don't, then all those who still defend the Perk trade should have to take a month off. If the Thunder win it all, then those who defended the Perk trade should be gone for the season.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to Re: Who do you think will play in the NBA Finals?:
    p.s. if for some reason the Thunder make the finals and we don't, then all those who still defend the Perk trade should have to take a month off. If the Thunder win it all, then those who defended the Perk trade should be gone for the season.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

Why bring up the Perk trade. Why won't you understand the trade had to be done as Perk would be gone to free agency after the season anyways. So far Green and Krytic haven't jelled with rest of the team, but they will and we did get a high first round pick. Would you rather let Perk go to free agency and get nothing in return. Sure I miss Perks inside presence, his intimidation factor etc, but he was still a huge offensive liabilty. If Perk was such a factor then why were the Celts 33-10 without him this year. The team slump is a result of the Perkins trade, as the team chemistry suffered but that's nothing to do with Perk not being in the line-up as much as it's a result of the veterans not stepping up and being a bunch of cry babies in mourning over the trade of a close freind.    

Hetchinspete

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

The answer really comes down to two players: Shaq and Rondo.

If Rondo continues in his slump, the Celtics won't go far no matter what Shaq does.

If Shaq cannot stay on the court, it's a 50/50 proposition

If they both show up and play well, the Celtics will win the East and, I predict, the championship.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Who do you think will play in the NBA Finals?:
    In Response to Re: Who do you think will play in the NBA Finals? : Why bring up the Perk trade. Why won't you understand the trade had to be done as Perk would be gone to free agency after the season anyways. So far Green and Krytic haven't jelled with rest of the team, but they will and we did get a high first round pick. Would you rather let Perk go to free agency and get nothing in return. Sure I miss Perks inside presence, his intimidation factor etc, but he was still a huge offensive liabilty. If Perk was such a factor then why were the Celts 33-10 without him this year. The team slump is a result of the Perkins trade, as the team chemistry suffered but that's nothing to do with Perk not being in the line-up as much as it's a result of the veterans not stepping up and being a bunch of cry babies in mourning over the trade of a close freind.     Hetchinspete
    Posted by Hetchinspete

Whether Perk walked away at the end of the season shouldn't have mattered. This is probably the last opportunity that this current team has to contend for a championship.  You don't trade one of the starters this close to the end of the season.  Who knows what is going to happen next year anyway?  Their may not be a season next year. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

My feeling is people making out Perk to be a all time NBA center, he wasnt. He wasnt even average imo.  We didnt miss him this season at all, not one bit. Only when our bigs got hurt did we need a body..

If Shaq/JON can go 35-40 per game combined, Perk is not even an after thought. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Lakers v Magic

Sections
Shortcuts