Who does NOT get cut?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Who does NOT get cut?

In Response to Re: Who does NOT get cut?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who does NOT get cut? : Fierce doesn't own anything or anyone other than a big mouth ... what are you, his brother's keeper? What was I wrong about ... posting things to think about or to consider or players that could help the team as an armchair GM does having fun speculating which goes on all over these boards? Get a life man, rather than worry about how Fierce is doing in his personal competition with a fellow poster. Is that all you have to contribute? Jeesh! "Harangody will definitely end up in the D-League. Lucky for him the Cs gave him a guaranteed 2-year contract. "
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Not once in your life were you wrong about anything, right?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who does NOT get cut? : Yes ... I was wrong to start wasting time here arguing with the likes of someone bent on being the Houdini of the BDC message boards.

You're such a hypocrite. You say you're wasting you're time here, but you post even if it's 5am. 

You said you'd go for Lasme over Wafer, doesn't that make you wrong?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Not if Lasme ends up a Red Claw ... maybe the C's see Wafer as a short term fix and Lasme as a longer term role player. Who knows, it's too early to tell but cause I said "maybe Lasme ends up in the Celtics longer term plans" doesn't make me wrong if another NBA team signs him, does it? The C's have expressed an interest in him staying connected via their ME affiliate and that says enough.

Did you not pick Lasme over Wafer to make the Celtics roster?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]I personally preferred him ... I don't believe I ever predicted one over the other as I honestly was confused by Doc's remarks. On one hand he lavished praise on Lasme but on the other he said you can never have enough shooters. Doc sounded like he wanted both players and hopefully that will be the case. Why, you have an interest in trying to discredit me for some personal reason?

Your reputation speaks for itself. The moment you said Glen Davis is a 4th stringer your credibility went down the drain. 

I'll give you a chance, when was the last time you were wrong about something you said on this forum?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]a 4th stringer? I said he'd split time with JON at PF and be behind Shaq and JON at center. He'd be 4th at C when Perk comes back and that's what makes him expendable ... losing his dual roll status unless Perk can't return. How bout this absolute: /> JO agreed to sign with the Celtics because they promised him the starting C job. That's not gonna change even with the signing of Shaq.  Posted by Fierce34 < WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can JO start when before the preseason games even started he injured his hamstring.

Did you know that JO also injured his wrist in one of the preseason games he played in?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]I personally preferred him ... I don't believe I ever predicted one over the other as I honestly was confused by Doc's remarks. On one hand he lavished praise on Lasme but on the other he said you can never have enough shooters. Doc sounded like he wanted both players and hopefully that will be the case. Why, you have an interest in trying to discredit me for some personal reason?

Why is it so hard for you to admit that you were wrong, that you picked Lasme over Wafer? We all make mistakes, right?

How about this, when was the last time you were wrong about something in this forum?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who does NOT get cut? : Yes ... I was wrong to start wasting time here arguing with the likes of someone bent on being the Houdini of the BDC message boards.

Hypocrisy at its finest. 

Every time I see you on this board that's all you do, argue with posters who don't see eye to eye with you. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sellgoods. Show sellgoods's posts

* http://www.itemsellout.com

* Jame shoes $30--39

* Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

* Jordan Spizike shoes $35

* Jordan 2010 shoes $40

* Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $35

* Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $35

* Tshirts (ed hardy,lacoste) $16

* AF tshirt $15

* Jean(True Religion,VERSACE,coogi) $30