Who Gets Cut

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Re: Who Gets Cut

In Response to Re: Who Gets Cut:
    [QUOTE]http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/articles/2010/10/19/rivers_rests_coaching_voice_after_throat_surgery/ Wafer took Delonte's spot on the 2nd team. Looks like Wafer is going to get that final roster spot. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]
    Good post Fierce. That story probably answers the question.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

[QUOTE]I don't get your reasoning .... cause West is suspended for 10 days you keep Wafer? Then for the rest of the year you have a logjam at back-up SG and a shortage at SF. Wafer's a one trick poney and Lasme can play 3/4 and defend/rebound. I'd go with Lasme, but that's just me ... I'll admit Wafer finally found his confidence and shot but with West he becomes a luxury whereas Lasme fills a need.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

I think you said this first before you said that Lasme will end up with the Red Claws. What's worse is it's looking like Lasme will end up signing with another NBA team. First, you're wrong that Lasme will make the team. Second, you could end up being wrong again if Lasme ends up signing with another NBA team. Worst case scenario you end up being wrong about Lasme twice. Kinda like the opposite of two birds with one stone.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Looks like he could end up with the Red Claws after all: " Lasme's agent, Andy Miller, told CSNNE.com that his client -- barring an NBA team signing him, which seems highly unlikely -- will sign with the Red Claws. West played for the Red Claws briefly last season, and they still own his rights." http://www.csnne.com/10/21/10/Celtics-waive-Gallon-West-and-Lasme-all-/v1_landing_celtics.html?blockID=336222&feedID=3945 I didn't say Lasme would make the team ... I did say he was my preference, read much? Why don't you post a link to the news of another NBA team signing Lasme since you're certain it's a done deal?

You're in a bad mood. Why do you always attack the people that disagrees with you? 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Disagree??? That's an attack and I retaliate ... call a spade a spade Fierce. He's not disagreeing ... he's playing your game.

How about mem17, remember yesterday?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]The guy admitted he forgot about my discussion with him ... so he's senile or forgetful or else he was trying to kiss your butt as I said .. hahaha!

You see what you're doing? I really don't think it's appropriate to call someone senile just because he forgot what you said. 

You're forgetting that you look like a contestant from the Biggest Loser. Stop hating fat boy!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Gets Cut : that was self-deprecation ... you have no idea of how much I weigh or my body fat content?

Once I find that post of yours, regarding your weight, I'll post it here. It was part of the old forum that got archived that's why it's going to take some time to find it.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Gets Cut : You have nothing better to do than search an old post to see what I said about my weight? Hahaha! And how do you know I was serious - after all it's you trying to prove me having no credibility using a post by me that now you asume is credible?

So let's put on you on record. You claim, in the past, that you're a fat person. Is it true or not?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]The guy admitted he forgot about my discussion with him ... so he's senile or forgetful or else he was trying to kiss your butt as I said .. hahaha!

Is that really something a person with integrity would say?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

You enjoy insulting people?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sellgoods. Show sellgoods's posts

* http://www.itemsellout.com

* Jame shoes $30--39

* Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

* Jordan Spizike shoes $35

* Jordan 2010 shoes $40

* Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $35

* Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $35

* Tshirts (ed hardy,lacoste) $16