2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: Who Gets Eliminated First?

I think the next James Worthy will not be Worthy even if he is born 1,000,000 times...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

I have no idea which team will get eliminated first.

The injury bug is still flying around and could hit any of the major contenders like it already hit the Celtics.....The Lakers will have Gasol back, Howard seems to be interested, and Nash has been looking good.

The Celtics will beat the Knicks, Brooklyn or Atlanta and I think they beat Chicago too, especially without D. Rose.

I don't want to see either team eliminated and I hope they meet in the Finals.....

Epic

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Who gets Eliminated first???? Avery Bradly becoming the next Michael Jordan or Jeff Green becoming James Worthy???? The other option of Dwight Howard and Austin Rivers will be Celtics in 2012 has been taken out of the poll January 1st 2013...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

By the way, what happened tonight losing by 26 to the Bobcats????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtGBIOEf7ro

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Let me say first that I hate the Lakers( I'm still pissed about game 7 in 2010) and probably most because they are a banner behind us & will be after this year too and, unfortunately, we will not be ahead of them by 2, as evidenced by losing tonight to a team which has lost 10 in a row and I know we didn't have PP.

As LA will probably be facing OKC or the Spurs, we too will probably not get by the first round unless we face the Knicks or maybe Brooklyn.

As a basketball fan, being objective I think that Kobe, rapist or not, along with LeBron is the best since MJ and that includes Magic, in my opinion. He has made shots like an Avatar movie character and as LA doesn't have any other outside shooting threats, Nash maybe, Kobe is usually even double covered & he can put up incredible shots from a distance or drive to the basket with the best of them.  Tonight Howard got 39 points and 14 rebounds, 1/2 of the 28 our team got tonight. Bobcats got 45...that's 17 second chance opportunities folks. And I'm so disgusted with our performance tonight I think the Lakers could beat any team in the East except Miami and maybe Indy. The difference is that rebounds give mediocre players extra shots---we haven't had that luxury since Perkins left !!! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

By the way, what happened tonight losing by 26 to the Bobcats????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtGBIOEf7ro

The Celts didn't let Pierce play and let the guys from China play a lot.

Obviously the Celts tanked tonight.

But the question remains, who do you think will exit first, Celtics or Lakers?

If the Celts are so bad then why don't you think the Lakers will last longer than the Celts?

EXCUSES, so can I use the excuse of all the injuries we have had this season??? Guess not RIGHT???

Here a video just for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqIGTWovYHE

So true...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Does the guy singing the song know you???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

25. This post has been removed.