Who gets the start against Indy, E'Twaun or Avery?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Who gets the start against Indy, E'Twaun or Avery?

It appears that Rondo will be a scratch again against the Pacers tomorrow.  Did E'twaun earn himself the start with tonight's performance? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Who gets the start against Indy, E'Twaun or Avery?

In Response to Who gets the start against Indy, E'Twaun or Avery?:
    [QUOTE]It appears that Rondo will be a scratch again against the Pacers tomorrow.  Did E'twaun earn himself the start with tonight's performance? 
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

I would say Doc will go with Avery.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

In Response to Re: Who gets the start against Indy, E'Twaun or Avery?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Who gets the start against Indy, E'Twaun or Avery? : I would say Doc will go with Avery.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]
    That's my fear.  Doc might not want to shatter Avery's confidence (what there is of it, i.e).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who gets the start against Indy, E'Twaun or Avery? : That's my fear.  Doc might not want to shatter Avery's confidence (what there is of it, i.e).
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

Thats exactly why I think he will start AB.  I think he will go quicker to Moore if Avery isn't playing well though.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Good thread topic.
    I agree with OneOnOne for same reasons he listed. 
    I expect both players to get close to or more than 20 minutes.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]Re: E'Twaun Moore Fan Club posted at 1/15/2012 8:14 PM EST   Fiercest34 Posts: 6121 First: 3/24/2011 Last: 1/26/2012 Hopefully Doc has had enough of that no good Avery Bradley.  Avery Bradley is NOT an NBA player!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

hahahha..u caught him Mployee8.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]Start Bradley but give more playing time to Moore. Bradley will not win us games in the 4th qtr. because he's awful on offense.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

whenever a player proves one of your assessments wrong, you try to point out another thing that the guy might not be able to do..why...

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Doc will start Bradley. I would rather have him start Moore to start off with more scoring, but if Bradley struggles, look for Moore to get the time.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOMAA99999. Show TOMAA99999's posts

I would start Avery and then go with E'Twaun later on.  Avery can set the defensive tone and E'Twaun can go on to score.   Both are going to have good nights and bad nights this year.  Doc has let these guys learn.  I like both of their games.   This was a great comeback tonight.  Now its time to out pace the Pacers tomorrow night.  

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

AB has some really bad hands.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Karl,
    You said it best, Bradley has terrible hands and a bad shot.  Still he can in spots wreak havoc. The question is Collison, the pacers point guard, going to be effected by his pressure.

After last night Doc will have to play the bench, Pierce and Garnett will be exhausted.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]Look who's using multiple accounts for several years now. Right, ricky? Ask Jameer Nelson for his opinion. Re: Where are The Bradley Lovers? posted at 1/27/2012 12:24 AM EST Mployee8 Posts: 3194 First: 7/8/2008 Last: 1/27/2012 Still think Bradley's not worth a 2nd rounder? Impossible? Ask Jameer Nelson for his opinion. Do you think Jameer Nelson, thinks Bradley is an NBA player?  Re: Where are the Bradley haters? posted at 1/24/2012 11:30 AM EST kyceltic Posts: 2044 First: 2/12/2006 Last: 1/25/2012 In Response to  Re: Where are the Bradley haters? : In Response to Re: Where are the Bradley haters? : Ha Ha Last year you said you have given up on Bradley. After Bradley scored 20 points against the Knicks you deleted that post. Avoiding the spotlight? Ha Ha Posted by Fiercest34  You must have me mixed up with someone else!!  You're the only one i know who deletes posts!!  Wasn't that the game, that some poster said " Bradley punches Fierce in Grill"  We all had a good laugh over that one!!  But you didn't answer my question. Do you think Jameer Nelson, thinks Bradley is an NBA player?  Yes or no will do!!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Sorry Fierce, Mployee8 don't need my help, he's doing fine on his own.  Man you have really been off your game lately, are you alright?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

He will start Avery and bring Moore off the bench.  No need to mess up the rotation.  Remember, Moore stunk it up for the most part until last night, just like AB stunk until the previous game.  Both of them are young and will have a lot of ups and downs this season.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Start Bradley, run the offensive sets.  Moore comes in as the point for the second unit to create some offense and let the game dictate from there.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Either one is ok, but it does appear that Pietrus and Paul give us a better combination than Ray and Paul.  I have thought for a while that Ray should come off the bench to give us a offensive lift.  Rested he could do it several times a game.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Bradley is the body puncher we need for 3 quarters..Moore comes in for the knock out....when the bodies are tired...