Who guards Johnson?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Who guards Johnson?

He might be to strong for ABD(I say try it)Put different diffenders on him and double every time he gets the ball.
    Do you put PP on him?
    Is Ray Allen up to snuff..??
    Atlanta is not that big, but very fast and athletic so we either match them with small ball or try and go big to dominated inside.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Who guards Johnson?

Ray will not be able to contend with his ankles.   I say use Bradley because while Joe can shoot over him, he cannot easily go around him and AB will make all Joe's shots tough ones and that's all we need.  Pietrus should be the back up for guarding Johnson - Long and quick enough to contend.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to Re: Who guards Johnson?:
    [QUOTE]Ray will not be able to contend with his ankles.   I say use Bradley because while Joe can shoot over him, he cannot easily go around him and AB will make all Joe's shots tough ones and that's all we need.  Pietrus should be the back up for guarding Johnson - Long and quick enough to contend.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Yes I like AB too..with lots of help..Rondo coming around the backside...making it difficult for him at all times..try and make him give up the ball as much as possible and let others make the plays...you can live with that....Pietrus can match up pretty good and yes Sasha will help.. You need all these guys for the elite scorers...Team Defense BABY!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bradley will handle him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bradley will handle him.  JJ is looking for a bigger small forward to cover him.  Bradley will be in his shirt.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Who guards Johnson?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who guards Johnson? : Pietrus has ailing knees ... though agreed he'd be the backup to Pav should AB get abused forcing Doc to make a change. AB could be very useful on the 2nd team considering that Ray will be resting this series. I'm surprised you're not pounding the table for Ray tp Play ... after all, it is the playoffs and no longer a hunt for HCA or the 3 seed ... Why the change of heart? Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE] Don't understand your point at all. I advocate players play when ttere's something on the line and I don't support them sitting out to prevent injury or give away a game. But, if a player is injured, he shouldn't play at any time - even if there's a lot on the line. Ray is injured and if he's injured, He should sit. I've NEVER said injured players should play. I simply said HEALTHY players should not sit out games that matter and lose on purpose in hopes they can win some future game. Stay with me, buddy. It's not that complicated.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Doc and Pietrus claim that his knee is fine, by the way. And if he's healthy enough to play at all, he's healthy enough to back up AB and check Joe J.....IMO

11. This post has been removed.