Who Has the Better Big Three, Boston or Miami?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Re: Who Has the Better Big Three, Boston or Miami?

Miami will be second in the league to the Lakers in Officiating Assists!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

IMHO, there isnt a team in the league with the personal to stop the big 3 and has the big men to dominate miami's 4 headed monster of centers

if the heat remain healthy, they win in the finals in 5

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Thanks for the good laugh, Jimmy Jackson.

Unless you are an NBA official, in that case, it's bad news!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfan18. Show celticsfan18's posts

this is upsetting...we dont have a big 3.we have a big four i read all this and really if it wasnt for rondo we would be lost...and signing shaq is pretty much giving us the best lineup soo what im saying is its big four vs big 3

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Who Has the Better Big Three, Boston or Miami?:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for the good laugh, Jimmy Jackson. Unless you are an NBA official, in that case, it's bad news!
    Posted by DaCeltics[/QUOTE]
    which do you think is the more plausible scenario, the wade and lebron shut down pierce and allen or that allen and pierce shut down lbj and wade?

because if you think its the latter, than your knowledge of basketball is as green as your shirt is

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Has the Better Big Three, Boston or Miami? : which do you think is the more plausible scenario, the wade and lebron shut down pierce and allen or that allen and pierce shut down lbj and wade? because if you think its the latter, than your knowledge of basketball is as green as your shirt is
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

I think if it was just up to those four players, Miami would be the favorites.

But it takes 5! As K.G. says!

It's the other 3 positions on the team for the starters and then 3 more bench players ( 8 man playoff rotation) that Miami has to worry about matchups for.

Who stops:
    Shaq
    Jermaine Oneal
    K.G.
    Rondo

Von Wafer even?
    Maybe even Avery Bradley if he has enough moxie at 19 years old?
    Nate Robinson (especially if he comes out of his shell?)

That's at least 7 other guys Miami does not have an answer for IMO.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

Who stops:
    Shaq - Kreme donut outlet!
    Jermaine Oneal- who needs to, he's irrelevant.
    K.G.- old age already stopped him!
    Rondo-don't need to stop him, sag and make him shoot.

Von Wafer even? Lmao
    Maybe even Avery Bradley if he has enough moxie at 19 years old?
    Nate Robinson (especially if he comes out of his shell?)- anyone under 5ft 5 is irrelevant!

Easily answered.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

[QUOTE]Who stops: Shaq - Kreme donut outlet! Jermaine Oneal- who needs to, he's irrelevant. K.G.- old age already stopped him! Rondo-don't need to stop him, sag and make him shoot. Von Wafer even? Lmao Maybe even Avery Bradley if he has enough moxie at 19 years old? Nate Robinson (especially if he comes out of his shell?)- anyone under 5ft 5 is irrelevant! Easily answered.
    Posted by KB24RULZ[/QUOTE]

You are always good for a laugh greenkiller! Nate is 5-9" by the way.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

Best big 3- the Lakers Kobe, Pau and Bynum. 9 championships between them,size, skill, mental fortitude and court nous.

No current big 3 can boast 9 championships!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

the tandem of magloire, anthony and big Z can keep both the O'Neals away from the basket

bosh and haslem can at least make KG work to get his points and possibly keep him away from the basket

and wade can check rondo

how are the guys that have to cover wade and lebron stay out of foul trouble is what id care to know

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driscoll92587. Show Driscoll92587's posts

It's tough to compare the C's Big 3 and Miami's Big 3 because of each team's supporting cast.  But for the sake of argument:

Celtics Big Three:

Strengths:  Perimeter shooting, Defense, chemistry, leadership.
    Weaknesses: Speed, endurance.

These guys have been together since the magical 08 season.  Their defense is proven.  Ray and Paul are still offensive forces.  KG is the clear cut leader of this team. 

Heat Big Three:

Strengths: Speed, getting to the basket, raw talent
    Weaknesses: Killer instinct, perimeter shooting

Obviously has the talent to make history.  Can they keep focus?  LBJ has proven to lose that focus each and every year.  Wade has to keep the King's head in the game.  Bosh needs to prove that he's worthy of superstar status, not an illusion built up from years of playing with a bad-to-mediocre Toronto Raptors team.

Matchups:

Rondo v. Chalmers
    EDGE: Rondo

Ray v. Wade
    EDGE: Wade

Pierce v. LeBron
    EDGE: LeBron

KG v. Bosh
    EDGE: KG*
    *Assuming his knee will be at 100%.  If it isn't, than this matchup is even.  For all the C's skeptics, face it.  KG is still a great offensive player and a great defensive player.  Bosh is great on offense but his defense is less than that of KG. 

Shaq or Jermaine v. Any of the Miami Bigs
    EDGE: Shaq/Jermaine

Bench v. Bench
    EDGE: Celtics by a landslide.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]It's tough to compare the C's Big 3 and Miami's Big 3 because of each team's supporting cast.  But for the sake of argument: Celtics Big Three: Strengths:  Perimeter shooting, Defense, chemistry, leadership. Weaknesses: Speed, endurance. These guys have been together since the magical 08 season.  Their defense is proven.  Ray and Paul are still offensive forces.  KG is the clear cut leader of this team.  Heat Big Three: Strengths: Speed, getting to the basket, raw talent Weaknesses: Killer instinct, perimeter shooting Obviously has the talent to make history.  Can they keep focus?  LBJ has proven to lose that focus each and every year.  Wade has to keep the King's head in the game.  Bosh needs to prove that he's worthy of superstar status, not an illusion built up from years of playing with a bad-to-mediocre Toronto Raptors team. Matchups: Rondo v. Chalmers EDGE: Rondo Ray v. Wade EDGE: Wade Pierce v. LeBron EDGE: LeBron KG v. Bosh EDGE: KG* *Assuming his knee will be at 100%.  If it isn't, than this matchup is even.  For all the C's skeptics, face it.  KG is still a great offensive player and a great defensive player.  Bosh is great on offense but his defense is less than that of KG.  Shaq or Jermaine v. Any of the Miami Bigs EDGE: Shaq/Jermaine Bench v. Bench EDGE: Celtics by a landslide.
    Posted by Driscoll92587[/QUOTE]
    i seriously have no idea how you can say miami doesnt have perimeter shooting when wade has improved drastically from the outside, lebron is lebron, and the additions of eddie house and mike miller

also, the heat's roster as is, has some rings in there and guys who have been deep into the playoffs...this team has as much killer instinct as a team could have for a franchise that won a title only 4 years ago

also...look at the stats bosh put up on the celtics last year...tell me again that KG has a huge advantage over bosh...or tell yourself because its simply not true...4-5 years ago...ok, maybe you have a point...not anymore

and come on...did you happen to see how awful jermaine was last year? the guy is a shell of himself...same could be said for shaq...sure they will get some points and rebounds but dont expect them to be pushing alot of people around

and as for the bench...its even...maybe a slight edge to the celtics...but when considering 2 of the 3 best players in the league are starters...i can deal with a bench consisting of the likes of james jones, haslem, miller, arroyo, magloire, big Z...heck that bench is better than some other teams right now

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driscoll92587. Show Driscoll92587's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Has the Better Big Three, Boston or Miami? : i seriously have no idea how you can say miami doesnt have perimeter shooting when wade has improved drastically from the outside, lebron is lebron, and the additions of eddie house and mike miller also, the heat's roster as is, has some rings in there and guys who have been deep into the playoffs...this team has as much killer instinct as a team could have for a franchise that won a title only 4 years ago also...look at the stats bosh put up on the celtics last year...tell me again that KG has a huge advantage over bosh...or tell yourself because its simply not true...4-5 years ago...ok, maybe you have a point...not anymore and come on...did you happen to see how awful jermaine was last year? the guy is a shell of himself...same could be said for shaq...sure they will get some points and rebounds but dont expect them to be pushing alot of people around and as for the bench...its even...maybe a slight edge to the celtics...but when considering 2 of the 3 best players in the league are starters...i can deal with a bench consisting of the likes of james jones, haslem, miller, arroyo, magloire, big Z...heck that bench is better than some other teams right now

3 pt shooting:
    Dwayne Wade 09-10 3 pt%: 30.0% ... 128th in the NBA
    Lebron James 09-10 3 pt%: 33.3% ... 109th in the NBA
    Eddie House dropped off last year and he'll get limited minutes
    Miller is the only true 3 pt scoring threat at 40% career from the perimeter

Killer instinct:
    LeBron gave up last season and choked the season before
    Wade has the killer instinct and that has to resonate in the King and Bosh
    Bosh hasn't made it out of the first round of the playoffs, so I don't know what kind of intensity he'll bring to the table yet

KG over Bosh:  KG shut down Rashard Lewis in the Orlando series last season and has all the intangibles that Bosh doesn't.  I never said he was SO much better, I simply said he had the edge.  And Bosh v. the Celtics doesn't compare to Bosh v. KG because KG was held to limited minutes during the season.  Bosh played 40 min per to KG's 28 min and he still put up 15.5 pts per game in those limited minutes.  Moreover, Bosh was the focal point in the Toronto offense while KG is not Boston's main offensive threat.  So of course Bosh's number will be inflated.  Expect those stats to go down with Miami while KG's was remain consistent.

Jermaine O'Neal and Shaq:
    JON played well during the season.  He averaged 14 and 7 in 28 min per.  Pretty solid.  And Perk shut him down in the playoffs because Perk is a great one on one defender and JON was injured (ankle).  I'd say he's a solid pick up.  As for shaq, no one's expecting him to be the Shaq of 2000, but he can still defend and pull down boards and score a few points.  Either one of these guys can defend and score on the likes of Big Z or Joel Anthony.  Be serious.

The bench:
    The Celtics have a solid bench in Shaq, BBD, a healthy Quis, Wafer, and Nate.  They can shoot just as well as the Miami bench and they can defend the ball.  Miami has a bench that has NO defense and NO size except Big Z who is "a shell of himself and Haslem whom BBD has defended successfully.  Yes I agree that the MIA bench is better than most teams in the NBA, but I think the C's have the edge.

So I think my statements are pretty valid. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Has the Better Big Three, Boston or Miami? : 3 pt shooting: Dwayne Wade 09-10 3 pt%: 30.0% ... 128th in the NBA Lebron James 09-10 3 pt%: 33.3% ... 109th in the NBA Eddie House dropped off last year and he'll get limited minutes Miller is the only true 3 pt scoring threat at 40% career from the perimeter Killer instinct: LeBron gave up last season and choked the season before Wade has the killer instinct and that has to resonate in the King and Bosh Bosh hasn't made it out of the first round of the playoffs, so I don't know what kind of intensity he'll bring to the table yet KG over Bosh:  KG shut down Rashard Lewis in the Orlando series last season and has all the intangibles that Bosh doesn't.  I never said he was SO much better, I simply said he had the edge.  And Bosh v. the Celtics doesn't compare to Bosh v. KG because KG was held to limited minutes during the season.  Bosh played 40 min per to KG's 28 min and he still put up 15.5 pts per game in those limited minutes.  Moreover, Bosh was the focal point in the Toronto offense while KG is not Boston's main offensive threat.  So of course Bosh's number will be inflated.  Expect those stats to go down with Miami while KG's was remain consistent. Jermaine O'Neal and Shaq: JON played well during the season.  He averaged 14 and 7 in 28 min per.  Pretty solid.  And Perk shut him down in the playoffs because Perk is a great one on one defender and JON was injured (ankle).  I'd say he's a solid pick up.  As for shaq, no one's expecting him to be the Shaq of 2000, but he can still defend and pull down boards and score a few points.  Either one of these guys can defend and score on the likes of Big Z or Joel Anthony.  Be serious. The bench: The Celtics have a solid bench in Shaq, BBD, a healthy Quis, Wafer, and Nate.  They can shoot just as well as the Miami bench and they can defend the ball.  Miami has a bench that has NO defense and NO size except Big Z who is "a shell of himself and Haslem whom BBD has defended successfully.  Yes I agree that the MIA bench is better than most teams in the NBA, but I think the C's have the edge. So I think my statements are pretty valid. 
    the percentage from the outside is almost irrelevant when talking about wade and lebron who both get the vast majority of their points around the painted area...also you have james jones who has nice outside range

but this isnt a team that will need to make alot of 3's because they can beat you so many other ways

and who cares about being the focal point in toronto...that was last year and doesnt give credibility to your argument that bosh wont be better than KG this year

and no, as a heat fan...i tell you beyond the shadow of a doubt that JON doesnt have much left...his outside shooting has regressed and he struggles to back people down anymore...as for shaq...he is useless as a defender other than take up space and will be pick and rolled to death...if you get 12 points a night from shaq, consider it a win for him

and im not so sure than o'neal could guard big Z...the rest? yeah probably but they arent being asked to score other than what they pick up and put back in...what the heat get from the 5 spot will only stand to be a bonus and with enough warm bodies to not hurt the team...

and  beg to differ about the defense too...james jones has always hung his hat on being a good defender and without haslem, the heat never shut down dirk in the 06 finals...haslem is a heck of a defender and has given alot of PF's fits over the years

if the c's bench has an advantage...and thats a big if...then its negated by how much better wade is than allen and lebron is over pierce

also...the only time ive seen a miami heat team with riles in charge of a bad defense was of the 15 win team where everyone was hurt and we were signing D-leaguers week after week after bloody week...the defense will be more than solid

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Has the Better Big Three, Boston or Miami? : which do you think is the more plausible scenario, the wade and lebron shut down pierce and allen or that allen and pierce shut down lbj and wade? because if you think its the latter, than your knowledge of basketball is as green as your shirt is

Well PP has shut down James.   But James and Wade haven't shut down a thing. Wade is the most problematic for the C's. BUT the Heat have no one to shut Rondo.  Rondo will drive at will.  LA was able to contest him. Who does that with the Heat? Ok Wade can to  degree...but gets in fouls trouble, or out?

The Heat do not have a viable PG, and do not have a viable inside presence. Bosh is an adequate defensive presence with help.  Where's the help? Next year, that's where.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driscoll92587. Show Driscoll92587's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Has the Better Big Three, Boston or Miami? : the percentage from the outside is almost irrelevant when talking about wade and lebron who both get the vast majority of their points around the painted area...also you have james jones who has nice outside range but this isnt a team that will need to make alot of 3's because they can beat you so many other ways and who cares about being the focal point in toronto...that was last year and doesnt give credibility to your argument that bosh wont be better than KG this year and no, as a heat fan...i tell you beyond the shadow of a doubt that JON doesnt have much left...his outside shooting has regressed and he struggles to back people down anymore...as for shaq...he is useless as a defender other than take up space and will be pick and rolled to death...if you get 12 points a night from shaq, consider it a win for him and im not so sure than o'neal could guard big Z...the rest? yeah probably but they arent being asked to score other than what they pick up and put back in...what the heat get from the 5 spot will only stand to be a bonus and with enough warm bodies to not hurt the team... and  beg to differ about the defense too...james jones has always hung his hat on being a good defender and without haslem, the heat never shut down dirk in the 06 finals...haslem is a heck of a defender and has given alot of PF's fits over the years if the c's bench has an advantage...and thats a big if...then its negated by how much better wade is than allen and lebron is over pierce also...the only time ive seen a miami heat team with riles in charge of a bad defense was of the 15 win team where everyone was hurt and we were signing D-leaguers week after week after bloody week...the defense will be more than solid

The C's are also a team that can beat teams in a number of ways.  Between the perimeter game, Rondo cutting to the basket, KGs mid range game, and the now relevant post game with both O'Neals, the offensive game is complete. 

You're right with Bosh in that it is a new season and last season has no bearing on what will happen in 2010-11.  That said, keep in mind that KG's injury takes an average of 2 years to fully heal 100%, so we'll see who will be the better player this season.

JON and Shaq splitting minutes will give Miami a headache.  Those are two big and able bodies that still have something left in the tank and will clog up the lanes when Wade and LBJ drive to the hoop.  Shaq is still a capable defender simply based on his size and power, and JON can defend with a team defense rather than last year's poor excuse for Miami's defensive scheme.

Haslem is a great defender, but he still doesn't help offensively.  And especially not when he's matched up with BBD, KG, or JON. 

Nonetheless, I expect a battle between the two teams.  I'm not taking anything away from Miami.  I think that they will be a superb team that, like I said earlier, will make history.  But I think that the C's are the only team that can match up with Miami's firepower in the East. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Magikobe. Show Magikobe's posts

In Response to Who Has the Better Big Three, Boston or Miami?:
    [QUOTE]Great article (link below) comparing Miami's big three to Boston's big three http://www.nesn.com/2010/07/do-the-miami-heat-or-boston-celtics-have-better-big-three.html I think the bigger question is who has the better team, including supporting cast, coaches, and organization. I still take the C's, even with Miami's recent additions.  If the C's stay healthy, including KP returning to full strength by April, and the bench gels, including the development of Bradley and Harangody, the C's will be as tough as any team in the play-offs next year.
    Posted by BCSP[/QUOTE]

The Lakers have the best team.  Period.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Has the Better Big Three, Boston or Miami? : Well PP has shut down James.   But James and Wade haven't shut down a thing. Wade is the most problematic for the C's. BUT the Heat have no one to shut Rondo.  Rondo will drive at will.  LA was able to contest him. Who does that with the Heat? Ok Wade can to  degree...but gets in fouls trouble, or out? The Heat do not have a viable PG, and do not have a viable inside presence. Bosh is an adequate defensive presence with help.  Where's the help? Next year, that's where.
    Posted by croc[/QUOTE]
    uh, not really...slowed him down thanks to alot of help defense that wont be able to help as much now is something that id buy

unless you think that wade isnt better than mo williams and that bosh isnt better than antawn jamison

and who do you think is apt to draw more fouls in a game, wade or rondo? because wade shoots 10+ FT's a night, what about rondo?

the heat dont need a viable PG, nor a center that gives them anything other than rebounds and fills space in the middle as the 3 amigo will provide ample scoring and rebounding

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Has the Better Big Three, Boston or Miami? : The C's are also a team that can beat teams in a number of ways.  Between the perimeter game, Rondo cutting to the basket, KGs mid range game, and the now relevant post game with both O'Neals, the offensive game is complete.  You're right with Bosh in that it is a new season and last season has no bearing on what will happen in 2010-11.  That said, keep in mind that KG's injury takes an average of 2 years to fully heal 100%, so we'll see who will be the better player this season. JON and Shaq splitting minutes will give Miami a headache.  Those are two big and able bodies that still have something left in the tank and will clog up the lanes when Wade and LBJ drive to the hoop.  Shaq is still a capable defender simply based on his size and power, and JON can defend with a team defense rather than last year's poor excuse for Miami's defensive scheme. Haslem is a great defender, but he still doesn't help offensively.  And especially not when he's matched up with BBD, KG, or JON.  Nonetheless, I expect a battle between the two teams.  I'm not taking anything away from Miami.  I think that they will be a superb team that, like I said earlier, will make history.  But I think that the C's are the only team that can match up with Miami's firepower in the East. 
    i agree whole heartedly that the C's are the only team in the east with any chance whatsoever of stopping them

but if healthy...the heat would win in 5, maybe 6

id say that overall, KG and bosh are somewhere near each other as far as overall production will go

JON and shaq will be causing headaches for celtics fans and thats about it...just look at the cavs last year with shaq on the floor and without him on it...as for JON, you see flashes of what he used to be...but he just isnt the same anymore...i think its a benefit to him that he will be coming off the bench and wont be asked to log major minutes...but he is just a different guy

now thats not to say that the celtics big men will be uneffective...because i think they probably play great against the dregs of the league...but magloire and big z have both seen these guys for years and years and wont be backing down

simply put, in my lifetime and since ive followed basketball, ive never seen a team with this many superstars assembled around a good, playoff tested roster

does that mean we win 72 or win 4 or 5 titles in a row? im not sure...but this team is capable of great, great things

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who Has the Better Big Three, Boston or Miami? : Are you kidding? Pierce got totally shut down in the Cleveland series. He shot like 35% and scored under 14 points with Lebron covering him the vast majority of the time. I'm a C'z fan and I wonder if half of you even watch the games.In the end they are going to be incredibly hard to beat because of Wade. He's got the killer instinct that Lebron lacks.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

Yes I saw the series.  Did you you read my posts?  What I've ben saying is PP has shut down James...and thats' what he did.   KG has also shut down Bosh. I also said Wade is the most problematic of Miami's 3 for the C's to contend with.

As for PPs offensive performance vs the Cav's.  Was it James guarding him, or was it the effort he had to put forth guarding James which caused PPs lack of offense? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Jimmy Jack I think Orlando can also stop the Heat this yeat...and Chicago & Atl will give them a very good battle.  Next year when they add a PG and/ or true defensive C they will be much harder to contend with.  I definitely think the Heat will win titles, it's more how soon.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Word of caution to Miami fan's, unlike the the C's big three when they were first assembled, Miami does not have any young promising players starting or coming off of the bench. One major injury to any of the Heat's big three and the team struggles, until that player returns.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from KB24RULZ. Show KB24RULZ's posts

One major injury to any of the Heat's big three and the team struggles, until that player returns.

Here we go again with 'ifs'. Get real.

Should KG go down with injury who's Boston gonna go to? Pierce (lmao), Ray (lmao). Or maybe one of the new recruits, Snaquille O'Meal or JO.

Boston is more likely to get a player hurt considering KG is wrecked (and old), Ray is had it and Pierce needs some excuse for being a 1 ring winner, albeit with an *, so watch your own players for that scenario. Leave the Heat to us.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Let's not forget Bryant with all his mileage and 'Band-aid' Bynum.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Driscoll92587. Show Driscoll92587's posts

[QUOTE]One major injury to any of the Heat's big three and the team struggles, until that player returns. Here we go again with 'ifs'. Get real. Should KG go down with injury who's Boston gonna go to? Pierce (lmao), Ray (lmao). Or maybe one of the new recruits, Snaquille O'Meal or JO. Boston is more likely to get a player hurt considering KG is wrecked (and old), Ray is had it and Pierce needs some excuse for being a 1 ring winner, albeit with an *, so watch your own players for that scenario. Leave the Heat to us.
    Posted by KB24RULZ[/QUOTE]

Hopefully no one on any team gets injured, but I feel like Miami has so much talent that even if Wade or LeBron or Bosh go down they would still be okay.  The Lakers and the C's both rely heavily on their 3 best.  If the Lakers lose either Bryant, Gasol, or Bynum then the chances that they make it to the Finals again are drastically diminished.  The same goes for any injury to KG, Ray, or Pierce. 

As for the age factor, keep in mind that the Lakers have the oldest team in the league.  So using your frame of thinking, the Lakers would be more proned to losing someone to injury than the C's.

And that snaquille O'Meal crack made me laugh.  I hope that's gonna be his nickname haha.

But as I said I hope no one gets injured.  I want an epic season and I want the best of the best on the court when it counts.

Sections
Shortcuts