1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Who has the hardest 1st round series

Bulls vs Pacers
    Boston vs Philly or NY
    Heat vs Philly or NY
    Orlando vs Atlanta

Crazy as this may sound Indy could push this series 6 games

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: Who has the hardest 1st round series

Orlando / Atlanta will be hard-fought, as you'd expect from a 4/5 matchup

I think the Heat would have a harder time with the Knicks than they would with the Sixers.  Similarly, I think the Celtics would have a harder time with the Sixers than they would with the Knicks.

I think the Celtics have easier matchups because they enjoy size advantages in both series (Knicks and Sixers can't match up with the O'Neals if healthy, or even Krstic).  Sixers have more athleticism.

Knicks' depth issues wouldn't be a concern against the Heat's depth issues.  Also, Carmelo can go basket for basket with LeBron.  Amar'e can go hoop for hoop with Bosh, and he's tougher.  Wade and Billups would be the X-factors.  Would be funny to watch all those superstars give way to their D-League intermissions at the end of the 1st & 3rd quarters.  Sixers also present problems simply because their athleticism lets them run with anybody, and defend if they set their minds to it. 

The Heat actually wouldn't have an athletic advantage.  Like I said, Heat have the tougher matchup no matter what

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Celtics need to hope for the 76'ers.  The Knicks will be much harder and possibly going through NY, Miami and Chicago is hard road to hoe to the finals.

Philly would be much easier.  The Knicks could be a pain even it was just five games.  They demand media attention and fan scrutiny and will make the Celtics have to play harder.

I still feel that the dye is set because playing hard for second seed really does not guarantee the Knicks or the 6'ers.  They both have the same record.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

Drawing all the match-ups in this way underscores how difficult this year's play-offs look; it wouldn't be a surprise if any of the lower seeds take out the higher ones, including the Bulls-Pacers series.  Squeaky bum time!

Sections
Shortcuts