Who is better suited to beat the Heat, OKC or the Spurs ???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Who is better suited to beat the Heat, OKC or the Spurs ???

Keep in mind that last year OKC with Westbrook and Harden lost 4-1 to Miami and although Durant is spectacular, I don't believe he alone can do it. Thus, the Spurs with a great coach and, albeit aging players---I've liked them for that as were the Celtics---play very well as a team so I think they could do it.

This has nothing to do with it but I love watching GS & Steph Curry---loss last night winning by 16 with 4 min to go was devastating and, had GS won, I still believe the Spurs would win the series and are the better team. Bogut has been an awesome Center but w/o Dave Lee, their 2nd best scorer, Curry, sort of like Kevin Durant, I think, will not be enough to carry them.

Curry is the best scoring PG in the game, I think. His 44 pts last night is more than the Celtics score in a half in last few games. But during crunch time he was double teamed because 2nd leading scorer, Klay Thompson,  fouled out when they had the 16 pt lead and Steph went 1-8 in OTs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Who is better suited to beat the Heat, OKC or the Spurs ???

Spurs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I give the Spurs a better chance of defeating Miami but don't really think either team can beat Miami.   Next season could be much different with the return of Rose in Chicago.  Durant is my favorite NBA player but he needs more help in OKC.  Without Westbrook they might not even advance to the next round.  The loss of Harden was huge for OKC.  Still don't know why they didn't resign him. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

I give the Spurs a better chance of defeating Miami but don't really think either team can beat Miami.   Next season could be much different with the return of Rose in Chicago.  Durant is my favorite NBA player but he needs more help in OKC.  Without Westbrook they might not even advance to the next round.  The loss of Harden was huge for OKC.  Still don't know why they didn't resign him. 

The reason they did not resign him was they could not afford 3 max contracts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Trick question, its DA BULLS!

Sections
Shortcuts