Who is great? The Black Mamba v wheelchair!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Who is great? The Black Mamba v wheelchair!

KB24
    5 X NBA Champion
    13 time All Star- all as  a starter
    13 All NBA Team
    9 time all Defensive team
    Olympic Gold medallist
    High score: 81 pts
    6th all time scoring
    3rd all time playoff scoring

Wheelchair
    1 x NBA champion
    9 time All Star- never a starter!
    All NBA Defensive team=never
    5th at his Olympic appearance
    High score=50
    All time scoring= too low to count
    All time playoff scoring=too low to count

The winner is:

Thanks for playing!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

Re: Who is great? The Black Mamba v wheelchair!

Three things:

1) The Truth's one championship is by far the most humiliating defeat of Mr. Eagle Colorado.

2) That Nike ad reminds me of Mr. Eagle Colorado's personal ad - Just Do It....even if she says no.

3) 81 points, that's nice. Too bad it's a team game and it only counts as two points in the standings. I can remember one Celtic win and The Truth only had 4 points. It's still two points in the standings. And the 81 points against the Raptors? I think the University of Southwest Louisiana Fighting Cajuns had better defence than the Raps that year.

Thanks for playing!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

black mamba is a strange nick name....and confusing....that is because some of the letters are silent...the correct pronunciation is.....THE BLACK "ROBIN" .......just ask Shaq!  .....errrr Batman....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

A. he gave that name to himself so loser, B. yes Pierce had the ride in the wheel chair and then he crippled in your team with the performance of a lifetime C. he had Shaq and Gasol to win those rings. Even with KG and Ray Pierce was the best player in that series, something we can al argue Kobe has not been in any of his final wins.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

In Response to Re: Who is great? The Black Mamba v wheelchair!:
    [QUOTE]black mamba is a strange nick name....and confusing....that is because some of the letters are silent...the correct pronunciation is.....THE BLACK "ROBIN" .......just ask Shaq!  .....errrr Batman....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Ha ha!

I see a few more silent letters too and it reads something like...THE BLACK "RINGO STARR"!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics1986. Show Celtics1986's posts

Didn't like the fact Kobe needed Artest to be aquired to finally shut down Pierce, and got badly outplayed in the 2008 finals when he had to try to do it on his own. That series is the one that makes it clear kobe is no Jordan. Is there anyone on the face of the earth that believe that Michael Jordan, IN HIS PRIME, would have been clearly outplayed over a 6 game NBA Finals by Paul Pierce?

But obviously Kobe is a better player that Pierce, although they play different positions. Pierce a pure 3 and Kobe a pure 2. Both are hall of famers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Who is great? The Black Mamba v wheelchair!:
    [QUOTE]KB24 5 X NBA Champion 13 time All Star- all as  a starter 13 All NBA Team 9 time all Defensive team Olympic Gold medallist High score: 81 pts 6th all time scoring 3rd all time playoff scoring Wheelchair 1 x NBA champion 9 time All Star- never a starter! All NBA Defensive team=never 5th at his Olympic appearance High score=50 All time scoring= too low to count All time playoff scoring=too low to count The winner is: Thanks for playing!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

I am starting to feel badly for you. Everyone knows Bryant is better than Pierce all time.  Just like anyone knows KG is better all time than Gasol.

Relax man.  It's the off season and there is a lock out going on.  Try and stop your circular thought pattern.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Who is great? The Black Mamba v wheelchair! :  Everyone knows Bryant is better than Pierce all time.  oil123[/QUOTE]

"I don't think Kobe is the best player. I'm the best player." -Paul Pierce

Really?

Thanks for playing!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is great? The Black Mamba v wheelchair! : "I don't think Kobe is the best player. I'm the best player." - Paul Pierce Really?   Thanks for playing!

Yeah so Pierce was wrong.  Do you have reading comprehension problems?  I said that the first time.

Calm down man.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Pierce was talking "tongue in cheek".......Kobe gets the nod over Pierce.....heck, I like Pierce a lot but he isn't in my top five Celtics of all time....in fact, I have also been a lifelong Elgin Baylor fan....he is in my top 3 favorites.....but Pierce will retire with his number hoisted up with all the other numbers and banners and will join Kobe in the HOF....plain and simple...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

The Black Mamba is GREAT at basketball, and his choice in women.

Paul Pierce is not that good at either, but then again, his choices are limited there in Boston. Cool

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is great? The Black Mamba v wheelchair! : Yeah so Pierce was wrong.  
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Thanks for playing!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE] And the 81 points against the Raptors? I think the University of Southwest Louisiana Fighting Cajuns had better defence than the Raps that year. Thanks for playing!
    Posted by stevekubersky[/QUOTE]

http://espn.go.com/nba/recap/_/id/261011028/boston-celtics-vs-toronto-raptors

http://espn.go.com/nba/recap/_/id/261201028/boston-celtics-vs-toronto-raptors

Same year.

Thanks for playing!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is great? The Black Mamba v wheelchair! : Thanks for playing!

No problem Sally. You need to step your troll game up a bit if you want to have any affect on more then the same three people.

What's your next post going to be "Wilt was better than Robert Parish"?  You're a true basketball genius.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is great? The Black Mamba v wheelchair! : http://espn.go.com/nba/recap/_/id/261011028/boston-celtics-vs-toronto-raptors http://espn.go.com/nba/recap/_/id/261201028/boston-celtics-vs-toronto-raptors

Same year. 

Thanks for playing!

Same year.

No, no....thank YOU for playing!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is great? The Black Mamba v wheelchair! : http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200602260LAL.html Same year. No, no....thank YOU for playing!
    Posted by stevekubersky[/QUOTE]

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=260320002

Oh, in case you missed the Mamba's 81pt game.....enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNlq1jXzSw8

Yes, thank you for playing!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Shaq poclaimed Pierce the Truth while Kobe climbed on his back, when it comes to nicknames he don't jack, I like rappin it is fun, Kobe made up his nickname because nobody would give him one, it ain't like his pride is swellen, they call him rapist cause he should be a convicted fellen, Pierce riding that wheelchair don't mean zero, he made Kobe the goat while he rose to be a hero, Does he really deserve to be called a black mamba, first he rode a big Diesel to some rings and then rode an ugly lamma, Somebody call his mamma, he lives for the drama.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

I like my music like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVzDtQYod34

Thanks for playing!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

When Paul made that comment,he was absalutely right cuz that moment he kicked yo black mamba a s s so bad that he made a nickname of his own cuz nobody wanted to give a nickname to him.,The truth got his nickname while playing agaisnt the big d and kome.When he rode that whelchair it was bad but he rose up and made back to back 3's and became a hero on that moment!!!!

thanks for playing!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

and i cant read or see what laker notion says or koberulz cuz they are on my ignore bottom!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Here's another favorite;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBOQiMxwk1o

Oh yeah.....From the South Bay to the Valley, from the west side to the east side, everybody's happy cause the sun is shining all the time, looks like another perfect day,

I love LA, I love LA, I love LA, I love LA, I love LA!

Sing it with me DFairy!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who is great? The Black Mamba v wheelchair! : http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=260320002

Oh, in case you missed the Mamba's 81pt game.....enjoy!

Yes, thank you for playing!

Sorry I missed the 81 point game again. I fell asleep after the Black Ringo Starr scored his 20th pts., and the University of South West Louisiana Fighting Cajuns guarding him that game.

This is much more interesting, I stayed awake on this one...in case you missed it. It has the intensity of a great playoff game. Enjoy! 

Yes, thank YOU for playing! :)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

yep....got them both on ignore....Koberulz just recently though....I thought he brought something there for a while.....nation32.....he is just a little kid on a keyboard....but I am disappointed in "rulz".....I thought he had some game.....

where oh where are Worthy, jofc, Elias, .....even QDaddy... .?  Martini?  ......I'll pass...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Duke Martini was the worst. I actually dislike him more than Greenkiller. I miss Worthy though.

Sections
Shortcuts