Who is the C's next C?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

Re: Who is the C's next C?

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]NBA trade rumors: Balloon payment cooling market for Omer Asik

By Tyler Lashbrook @lashy on Jan 14 2014, 3:55p +

Scott Halleran

The trade market for Houston's big man is cooling off thanks to his complicated contract.

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/1/14/5308844/omer-asik-houston-rockets-trade-rumors

meanwhile .....

Source: Sixers Attempting To Package Spencer Hawes And Evan Turner In Trade

By Jake Pavorsky @JakePavorsky on Jan 16 2014, 9:01a 106

Howard Smith-USA TODAY Sports  

Two of the three main trade chips of the Sixers, Evan Turner and Spencer Hawes, could be traded together in a package deal.

[/QUOTE]

i guess there will be a 3rd team. how about this... hawes to bos, bass and 2 2nd rds to hou

[/QUOTE]

Initially it was expected that Houston wanted Hawes and had a deal there if nothing better came along. Apparently Philly's ownership thought twice about that $15MM balloon payment next season and lost their stiffy. Odd that the "cheap" Celtics however were willing to eat that payment huh?

I wonder if Danny is willing to take Asik now with another month of his $5MM salary eaten up .... every day that passes, Asik becomes more expensive.

Why not just trade Hump & 2015 Clipper pick for Hawes and Turner ... all you lose is the Clipper pick (25th??) in the 2015 draft. If Turner or Hawes don't work out or can't be resigned at reasonable $ then S&T or Bye-bye and recapture $12MM in cap space. Unless we are gonna turn Hump into some young stud or a top 15 pick in 2014 then either keep him or trade for the Turner/Hawes package and see if they fit. Don't forget, Bradley wants $8.5MM (???) and Turner's QO is $8.7MM. Unless someone offers more for Turner you can give him the QO for a year or set him free. Hawes is a FA but he comes with Bird Rts too so you can resign or trade. Easier to trade a Center than a PF in this NBA. Is Bradley worth as much as Turner???  

Turner > 19 pts - 6 rbd - 4 ast  Bradley > 15 pts - 4 rbd - 1 ast

[/QUOTE]

no brainer for da. but i doubt philly would do that

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Re: Who is the C's next C?

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]NBA trade rumors: Balloon payment cooling market for Omer Asik

By Tyler Lashbrook @lashy on Jan 14 2014, 3:55p +

Scott Halleran

The trade market for Houston's big man is cooling off thanks to his complicated contract.

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/1/14/5308844/omer-asik-houston-rockets-trade-rumors

meanwhile .....

Source: Sixers Attempting To Package Spencer Hawes And Evan Turner In Trade

By Jake Pavorsky @JakePavorsky on Jan 16 2014, 9:01a 106

Howard Smith-USA TODAY Sports  

Two of the three main trade chips of the Sixers, Evan Turner and Spencer Hawes, could be traded together in a package deal.

[/QUOTE]

i guess there will be a 3rd team. how about this... hawes to bos, bass and 2 2nd rds to hou

[/QUOTE]

Initially it was expected that Houston wanted Hawes and had a deal there if nothing better came along. Apparently Philly's ownership thought twice about that $15MM balloon payment next season and lost their stiffy. Odd that the "cheap" Celtics however were willing to eat that payment huh?

I wonder if Danny is willing to take Asik now with another month of his $5MM salary eaten up .... every day that passes, Asik becomes more expensive.

Why not just trade Hump & 2015 Clipper pick for Hawes and Turner ... all you lose is the Clipper pick (25th??) in the 2015 draft. If Turner or Hawes don't work out or can't be resigned at reasonable $ then S&T or Bye-bye and recapture $12MM in cap space. Unless we are gonna turn Hump into some young stud or a top 15 pick in 2014 then either keep him or trade for the Turner/Hawes package and see if they fit. Don't forget, Bradley wants $8.5MM (???) and Turner's QO is $8.7MM. Unless someone offers more for Turner you can give him the QO for a year or set him free. Hawes is a FA but he comes with Bird Rts too so you can resign or trade. Easier to trade a Center than a PF in this NBA. Is Bradley worth as much as Turner???  

Turner > 19 pts - 6 rbd - 4 ast  Bradley > 15 pts - 4 rbd - 1 ast

[/QUOTE]

no brainer for da. but i doubt philly would do that

[/QUOTE]

I'ld have to disagree. When all is said and done, I'ld say it's close to a draw myself.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/sbnation/sixers/SBNation_20131220_Evan_Turner_Struggling_Defensively_for_Brett_Brown_s_Sixers.html

4. This post has been removed.