Who is this Fesenko Guy?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Who is this Fesenko Guy?

Why not give this guy a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9D2PQdRPiw

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Who is this Fesenko Guy?

From Celtics Green Blog:

Kyrylo Fesenko is big. He's 7'1" tall with a 7'4" wingspan and 9'4" standing reach. He's a great defender, but, as with Wallace and Collins, is limited offensively. I thought that But, did I mention that he's BIG? I thought that the Pacers were re-signing him, but can't fine anywhere that they have. Here's Hollinger's take.
    The best-kept secret in the NBA right now is Fesenko's monstrous defensive stats. It's not that one or two metrics point out his defensive value; it's that all of them do, without any pointing to the contrary. Last season the Jazz were an eye-popping 11.91 points per 100 possessions better on defense with Fesenko on the floor, and this is not a new trend. The season before it was 8.67; in limited minutes his first two seasons he also had a strong differential. Now for the bad news. Fesenko has been fairly disastrous offensively. He tends to bring balls back into shot-blockers when finishing at the rim, he's a 39.8 percent career foul shooter, he's clumsy, and he has no shooting range or ball skills.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

celtics have no avalable spots on the 12 man roster...
    1. rondo
    2. avery
    3. paul
    4. bass
    5.kg
    6.terry
    7.lee
    8.green.
    9.wilcox
    10. sullinger
    11.dooling
    12.collins
    and the extra 3 will be..
    1. joseph
    2. christmas
    3. melo

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In Response to Re: Who is this Fesenko Guy?:
    celtics have no avalable spots on the 12 man roster... 1. rondo 2. avery 3. paul 4. bass 5.kg 6.terry 7.lee 8.green. 9.wilcox 10. sullinger 11.dooling 12.collins and the extra 3 will be.. 1. joseph 2. christmas 3. melo
    Posted by DoctorCO

if we can get a solid player..christmas is gone...i like joseph..but he could be gone also.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to "Re: Who is this Fesenko Guy?":
    In Response to Re: Who is this Fesenko Guy? : if we can get a solid player..christmas is gone...i like joseph..but he could be gone also. Posted by raider3524
    I agree, the 76ers have added a dominant center! The C''s will likely have to make an adjustment in their roster to counter the 76ers move!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

raider,

Heres the thing..look at the 12 man roster...those are the players who will get time...the extra 3 are players who get added when theres injuries..Fesenco wont be player 13-15..he has to be 1-12...that would mean getting rid of collins...the celtics biggs this year will be...KG,Bass,Sullinger,Wilcox,Collins and if one is injured melo or if melo takes collins place it be collins..But its upgraded over last years..KG,Bass,Steinsma groupe..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

We'll see if Bynum is actually a dominating big man or just the beneficary of having the defensive focus being on Kobe and Gasol. I'm thinking he'll be good not great.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

raider, Heres the thing..look at the 12 man roster...those are the players who will get time...the extra 3 are players who get added when theres injuries..Fesenco wont be player 13-15..he has to be 1-12...that would mean getting rid of collins...the celtics biggs this year will be...KG,Bass,Sullinger,Wilcox,Collins and if one is injured melo or if melo takes collins place it be collins..But its upgraded over last years..KG,Bass,Steinsma groupe..
    Posted by DoctorCO

Good point!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

raider, Heres the thing..look at the 12 man roster...those are the players who will get time...the extra 3 are players who get added when theres injuries..Fesenco wont be player 13-15..he has to be 1-12...that would mean getting rid of collins...the celtics biggs this year will be...KG,Bass,Sullinger,Wilcox,Collins and if one is injured melo or if melo takes collins place it be collins..But its upgraded over last years..KG,Bass,Steinsma groupe..
    Posted by DoctorCO

i understand...i don't want anybody to get cut...if big say we could add blatche? i'm not saying i want him..but even birdman? christmas would be the goner for me..i'm just saying..but yes i understand were you comming from..

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts