Who knew... DENNIS RODMAN >OBAMA on foreign policy.... ask North Korea!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: Who knew... DENNIS RODMAN >OBAMA on foreign policy.... ask North Korea!

rodman is a narcissistic moron who probably won't live until 50.  he's the full bore self destructive narcissist.  this was one of his last possible stunts to get "face time" in the media.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Garbage in diplomacy = Garbage out diplomacy!

Kim Il fatboy will not give up his U235 uranium for a piece of bouncing ball. I can't never understand why our govt will send someone diplomatically with a ring in the nostril.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

rodman is a narcissistic moron who probably won't live until 50.  he's the full bore self destructive narcissist.  this was one of his last possible stunts to get "face time" in the media.

hahahahahaha Rodman turns 52 in May

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

http://weei.stats.com/nba/story.asp?i=20130228074407627041308&ref=hea&tm=&src=

no american has been able to reach, get close or talk to this great leader.

Great Leader?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Great Leader?

My thoughts exactly. Newbie is totally untested.

Compared to his dad or grandad, who starved millions, this guy is a klown.

Rodman too.

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Dennis Rodman is one of, if not the most over rated player in NBA history.  A glorified role player.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

You are the most idiotic lamp-posing-as-a-person that I have ever seen.

North Korea has had three generation of mass murdering "leaders." For Rodman to praise that family who subjucates, starves, kills, and terrorizes its population, he is now the most ignorant turd on the planet. He actually bought the propoganda. What a disgrace for a human being.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

hahahahahaha Rodman turns 52 in May

well, maybe running out of all your career earnings forces one to sober up.  the last time he was in the news, he was on the amy winehouse trajectory

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to Thesemenarecowards' comment:

Dennis Rodman is one of, if not the most over rated player in NBA history.  A glorified role player.

i remember watching him as a spur.  gather in an offensive rebound at point blank put back range and refuse to put the ball back in.  he only wanted rebounds.  what an extreme stat mongering narcissist idiot.  this is a guy who should have averaged a double double in his whole career who as just out for himself.  his own goals.  how many hair colors can i have.  how many rebounds can i get.  how few shots can i take.  what a bore.

his stint in professional wrestling really said it all.  showing up blithering drunk for his engagements.  no wonder madonna wanted to get in his pants.  the perfect narcissist pair for the ages

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

i wish we had a Rodman type rebound machine on our current Celtics squad.

i remember watching him as a spur.  gather in an offensive rebound at point blank put back range and refuse to put the ball back in.  he only wanted rebounds.  what an extreme stat mongering narcissist idiot.  this is a guy who should have averaged a double double in his whole career who as just out for himself.  his own goals.  how many hair colors can i have.  how many rebounds can i get.  how few shots can i take.  what a bore.

his stint in professional wrestling really said it all.  showing up blithering drunk for his engagements.  no wonder madonna wanted to get in his pants.  the perfect narcissist pair for the ages

i wish we had a  Rodman type rebound machine on our current Celtics squad. how can you knock a guy for getting rebounds?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to JG9000's comment:

i wish we had a  Rodman type rebound machine on our current Celtics squad. how can you knock a guy for getting rebounds?

[/QUOTE]Same way you can knock a guy for getting dimes.

We have our own overrated glorified role player.

Pud

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

If he grabbed the rebound and put it back in does that not still count as a rebound?

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts