Who says we need draft picks from the Raptor's? Just make this Rondo trade with them and I'm good with no picks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Who says we need draft picks from the Raptor's? Just make this Rondo trade with them and I'm good with no picks

Rondo and Gerald Wallace

for

Kyle Lowry, Terrence Ross, Chuck Hayes and Landry Fields.

If they throw in their 2014 pick even better!

Celtics MUST have a good faith commitment from Lowry to re-up with them. Or maybe he signs a deal and they announce it with the trade. If he were to take the contract Rondo has 1 year left at 5/55, that would be very fair.

He is 1 month younger than Rondo and 1" shorter but pretty much just as impactful a player. Last 4 years he has averaged a 14/7 with 41.5/37.5/80.5 numbers. He does seem to be nicked up and missing big chuncks of every season so that is a concern.

Celtics save 2 million this year, pay just what is essentially Ross's 3m more next year and then in '16 instead of Wallace's 10 and year one of Rondo's max deal (15) they just oweLowry like 10.5 and Ross 3.5.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Re: Who says we need draft picks from the Raptor's? Just make this Rondo trade with them and I'm good with no picks

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rondo and Gerald Wallace

for

Kyle Lowry, Terrence Ross, Chuck Hayes and Landry Fields.

If they throw in their 2014 pick even better!

Celtics MUST have a good faith commitment from Lowry to re-up with them. Or maybe he signs a deal and they announce it with the trade. If he were to take the contract Rondo has 1 year left at 5/55, that would be very fair.

He is 1 month younger than Rondo and 1" shorter but pretty much just as impactful a player. Last 4 years he has averaged a 14/7 with 41.5/37.5/80.5 numbers. He does seem to be nicked up and missing big chuncks of every season so that is a concern.

Celtics save 2 million this year, pay just what is essentially Ross's 3m more next year and then in '16 instead of Wallace's 10 and year one of Rondo's max deal (15) they just oweLowry like 10.5 and Ross 3.5.

If they sig

[/QUOTE]

Yuck..... I like Ross, but that's it. Besides, I highly doubt Rondo would commit to Toronto. Can you blame him?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Re: Who says we need draft picks from the Raptor's? Just make this Rondo trade with them and I'm good with no picks

Rondo going to commit to resigning with Toronto? If we require Lowry to resign then why wouldn't they require Rondo to resign?  Right now Rondo was handicapped the Cs and Ainge by saying he's going to enjoy testing free agency. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wanna bet your trade proposal doesn't happen?

You're really delusional!

[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha

Someone is cranky from having lost argument after argument and being proven wrong over and over by me lately.

Where did I say I predicted this? Hehe, we have fun here and Fiercy flips out b/c something is 'not going to happen!'

what a tool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to CeltsFanInNH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rondo going to commit to resigning with Toronto? If we require Lowry to resign then why wouldn't they require Rondo to resign?  Right now Rondo was handicapped the Cs and Ainge by saying he's going to enjoy testing free agency. 

[/QUOTE]

True

But if Lowry is 100% not going to sign with them then the Raptors are only giving up Ross and 7 million dollars for another calendar year of Rondo, so a big name player being part of their franchise that they keep offering a max deal to and if he keeps saying no I bet they can trade him at the deadline next year for a player better than Ross.

Wow, after putting it that way I would require the Raptor's 2014 pick.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.