Who sees a Celtic victory tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Who sees a Celtic victory tonight?

You know when sentiment is this negative for anything the chances for victory are not as bad as everyone thinks.  I don't feel good about tonight but who knows it is Friday the 13th.  Maybe Pierce or Garnett step for a night and show they can do it once and awhile.  You know I am starting to feel it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: Who sees a Celtic victory tonight?

we MAY not be ready for the top team tonight, but we have Avery and according to many he is a defensive stopper , I don't think so, Dooling being out is a negative, but we will play better and if Moore is used we might suprise and win a squeaker.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Lets go for it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from okdude73401. Show okdude73401's posts

i dont think so, not tonight!        

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

Pierce completely eaten offensively and defensively, JO should retire he was outboxed defensively and offensively in rebounding....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Honestly, I could field a better team right now, and I am 41 soon to be 42. Pathetic. Losing is easier to take if there were positive signs coming fourth. But this team shows nothing. They can't score. They had another day off in between games and look even worse. Hey, at least we have the Patriots still with a shot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

maybe they should cancel the season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In Response to Re: Who sees a Celtic victory tonight?:
    [QUOTE]maybe they should cancel the season.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]
    LOL!!!!!!!  Im about to turn to wrestling because this so bad.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Who sees a Celtic victory tonight?": [QUOTE]Honestly, I could field a better team right now, and I am 41 soon to be 42. Pathetic. Losing is easier to take if there were positive signs coming fourth. But this team shows nothing. They can't score. They had another day off in between games and look even worse. Hey, at least we have the Patriots still with a shot. Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE] Laughed ou loud at your opening comment! That's how I feel.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Who sees a Celtic victory tonight?": Laughed ou loud at your opening comment! That's how I feel.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

It is funny but true. I may still lose, but I would put forth a better effort for sure. And I have not played in over 10 years. But I am still fit.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

Referees seems blind Rose collided with Noah, Rondo got the foul what a call...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

It should not be who sees a Celtic victory tonight? But when will we see another Celtic victory?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]It should not be who sees a Celtic victory tonight? But when will we see another Celtic victory?
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]
    Im pessimistic about them winning this.  Eventhough its down to 8 to start the 4th, Doc is going to screw things up by messing with the line up that worked so hard to get within striking range.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I would love to be wrong tonight. Go Celtics.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]I would love to be wrong tonight. Go Celtics.
    unfortunately, and im going to quote the quote I posted yesterday.

It's like cheering for the spartan 300 versus the persians.  you know eventually they are going to lose.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Doc is a fool with his player management. When will he put JON on the pine and keep him there.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]I would love to be wrong tonight. Go Celtics.

Well the Cs made a run in the 2nd half so they didn't embarrass themselves after failing to show early.

They just don't have the horses to compete with the Bulls.

Good idea, concord, but it wasn't meant to be.

Pud

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Pud,
    We don't have the horses to compete with several teams.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Pud, We don't have the horses to compete with several teams.  

You speak da troof!

We have both mastered  the understatement... with more to come.

As well as Rondo played, zero points, zero dimes in the 4th quarter.

Not so for DRose.

Pud

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

The backbreaker during the comeback-Pierce missing that shot to take a 69-68(it could have been 68-67) lead I  think?? It is so important when making a run like that to actually take the lead. That miss really hurt.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Pud,
    You hit it, the difference with Rondo and Rose is that Rose will score in the fourth quarter and do whatever his team needs.  And that team of his is pretty good.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Pud, 
    One more thing we have no inside presence. In that 4th period all the Celtics gathered around the perimeter and couldn't make shots.  We had no one inside at all. Pierce missed four straight shots and they scored and that was the game.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

[QUOTE]The backbreaker during the comeback-Pierce missing that shot to take a 69-68(it could have been 68-67) lead I  think?? It is so important when making a run like that to actually take the lead. That miss really hurt.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]
      Pierce completely beaten by Brewer and Deng both end of the floors...his shooting woes surely affected the outcome of the game particularly in the last quarter...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who sees a Celtic victory tonight? : unfortunately, and im going to quote the quote I posted yesterday. It's like cheering for the spartan 300 versus the persians.  you know eventually they are going to lose.
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]
    Pity the Celts are nothing like the Spartans. Neither Rivers nor any of the big 3 is Leonidas and the rest of the Celts players are more like the Persian goons than the Spartan heroes.

Sections
Shortcuts