Who should not be on the C's 13 man playoff roster?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

Who should not be on the C's 13 man playoff roster?

For the playoffs, the C's have to trim roster to 13 (12 active players and one alternate). I think the Moore and Johnson should be left off. Williams and Daniels should be the 12th and 13th men respectively. It's a close call between Daniels and Moore, but I would go with Daniels because he is a vet and Ray and Pietrius may have to miss games in the playoffs due to injury. I take Williams over Johnson because Johnson is not ready to compete in playoff basketball. I know he is a still young, but I would prefer to have a big who can come in, play D , and rebound in case of an emergency. JJJ wants to be a scorer. I think Williams will play his role and do the dirty work the C's need if they have to rely on him. Additionally, he could be really interesting running with Rondo. What do you guys think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Who should not be on the C's 13 man playoff roster?

Depends on the opponent.  I say Moore and Johnson definitely.........if it's ATL, maybe we keep Hollins, and scratch Daniels.  If it's MIA, maybe we keep Daniels for more fouls on MEBron, and scratch Hollins!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

Re: Who should not be on the C's 13 man playoff roster?

In response to "Re: Who should not be on the C's 13 man playoff roster?": [QUOTE]Depends on the opponent.  I say Moore and Johnson definitely.........if it's ATL, maybe we keep Hollins, and scratch Daniels.  If it's MIA, maybe we keep Daniels for more fouls on MEBron, and scratch Hollins! Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE] I Agree... You think Williams should be kept on the roster ahead of Hollins? I really like Williams, and I think he is a better player than Hollins; however, I get the feeling he may have carved out role in Doc's emergency rotation. Last couple of games could change things though

Sections
Shortcuts