Who should start?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Who should start?

In response to rameakap's comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

They just played a little together.  They did however give Wilcox time.  He is looking better and better.  Rondo is finding him on that alley oop nearly as much as he does KG.   The defense is slowly getting better as well.  Well Rondo had another bad game.  He pounded the ball and got his 20 assists.  While I am not knocking Rondo,  we do run a lot more with Barbosa.  When LB gets the ball he flies up the court,  with Green and Lee and Wilcox, and Sully,  they are a pretty good team.

Thanks for the update OneOnOne... hopefully Kirk doesn't get upset that you answered a question I asked him... oh wait, he's an ADULT and not a self absorbed narcissist so I'm sure it will be fine.

Anyhow, I too find it distressing that good things happen when our backup PG flies up the court with all these athletes Danny got us... but isn't a natural PG and his handle/vision leaves much to be desired... meanwhile the PG with great ballhandling skills and the best vision in the game, to go with lightning speed, seems to prefer a halfcourt pound it into the ground game.

Very strange.  

The Net game,  without Rondo, was the fastest I have seen the Celtics in a long time.  It was like they had their foot on the gas most of the game,  guys flying around everywhere.  Only problem was we kind of slowed down and quit hitting shots at the end.  I wish we pushed the tempo like that all the time.  Let guys play shorter stints but run all the time. When someone gets tire insert the next guy.  We have the horses to do that and I guarantee we would wear the other team down.  I still can't believe we got Leandro for nothing.   I have always liked him because he is so quick and plays fast.  Hope we hold on to him and don't trade him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

They just played a little together.  They did however give Wilcox time.  He is looking better and better.  Rondo is finding him on that alley oop nearly as much as he does KG.   The defense is slowly getting better as well.  Well Rondo had another bad game.  He pounded the ball and got his 20 assists.  While I am not knocking Rondo,  we do run a lot more with Barbosa.  When LB gets the ball he flies up the court,  with Green and Lee and Wilcox, and Sully,  they are a pretty good team.

Thanks for the update OneOnOne... hopefully Kirk doesn't get upset that you answered a question I asked him... oh wait, he's an ADULT and not a self absorbed narcissist so I'm sure it will be fine.

Anyhow, I too find it distressing that good things happen when our backup PG flies up the court with all these athletes Danny got us... but isn't a natural PG and his handle/vision leaves much to be desired... meanwhile the PG with great ballhandling skills and the best vision in the game, to go with lightning speed, seems to prefer a halfcourt pound it into the ground game.

Very strange.  

The Net game,  without Rondo, was the fastest I have seen the Celtics in a long time.  It was like they had their foot on the gas most of the game,  guys flying around everywhere.  Only problem was we kind of slowed down and quit hitting shots at the end.  I wish we pushed the tempo like that all the time.  Let guys play shorter stints but run all the time. When someone gets tire insert the next guy.  We have the horses to do that and I guarantee we would wear the other team down.  I still can't believe we got Leandro for nothing.   I have always liked him because he is so quick and plays fast.  Hope we hold on to him and don't trade him.

I have read this post 5 times now, and can't find one thing i disagree with!!  Strange, very strange. I hope i'm alright!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

I have read this post 5 times now, and can't find one thing i disagree with!!  Strange, very strange. I hope i'm alright!!

You are finally learning.   I worked with you for a long time,  but it seems that it is finally paying dividends.  Keep watching and learning and there is some hope for you after all.  If you would only take off those Ray Ray glasses and put on some PP glasses you would finally see the light.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

PP glasses...hehehe

Sections
Shortcuts