Who sits?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Who sits?

Today is Game 1 - so I am back in the fold.  I hope BBD only plays about 20 mins, and doesn't take more shots than RA!!

With 15 players on the roster, do we know yet who is sitting?  My guess would be Bradley, Shaq and West!

Anyone confirm or deny?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Who sits?

I would agree Shaq Bradly and West

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Who sits?:

[QUOTE]Today is Game 1 - so I am back in the fold.  I hope BBD only plays about 20 mins, and doesn't take more shots than RA!! With 15 players on the roster, do we know yet who is sitting?  My guess would be Bradley, Shaq and West! Anyone confirm or deny?

Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

-

I don't see West sitting. He's healthy enough to play in the playoffs as far as I've heard --  he said a regular season game, no, but he'll be out there for Game 1 of the playoffs.

This quote from the Boston Globe:

"Doc Rivers wasn’t interested in revealing much about the active roster for tonight’s game. A few spots remain up for grabs.

“We’ll decide tomorrow or whenever we have to,’’ Rivers said. “I’d rather have the spot filled [by O’Neal]. It would have been a bigger deal with the list if Delonte [West] had not have been healthy. But he’s healthy, so I don’t think the list is going to be that big of a deal.’’

In addition to O’Neal, rookie guard Avery Bradley should be on the inactive list. Guard Von Wafer is likely to fill one spot. The other will probably go to one of two forwards, Troy Murphy and Sasha Pavlovic.

http://rajonrondowski.blogspot.com/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

Game 1 - Shaq, Bradley, Pavlovich

If Shaq comes back after game one, Bradley, Pavlovich and Murphy will sit.  Wafer should be active but not seeing a lot of game time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I doubt Murphy will sit any games.  Arroyo will sit before Murphy, although Sasha is not out of the question..

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NaturesCamo. Show NaturesCamo's posts

Why don't you two exchange numbers or get a room and do your thing.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.