Who starts for Lee?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Who starts for Lee?

It will be very interesting to see who Doc starts for Lee, since it looks like he may be out. This is Doc's chance to put PP at the SG and start Green at the SF. BUT I have a feeling that his script doesn't say do that. I bet he starts Crawford.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Who starts for Lee?

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

It will be very interesting to see who Doc starts for Lee, since it looks like he may be out. This is Doc's chance to put PP at the SG and start Green at the SF. BUT I have a feeling that his script doesn't say do that. I bet he starts Crawford.

I am not sure it is a bad idea.  Your better suggestion is not going to happen but should.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Who starts for Lee?

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

I really think he will start JG. I think he will follow his regular habit by doing the obvious only when it appears he is being forced to because of injury. We shall see! Fingers crossed....