Who to root for, who to root for, who to root for.......................hmmmmmm!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Who to root for, who to root for, who to root for.......................hmmmmmm!

Tonight BKN plays ATL...

personally, I want them to finish with the exact same record this year, and for Philly to make the playoffs.....:)

So, go BKN!

Your thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Who to root for, who to root for, who to root for.......................hmmmmmm!

I'm rooting for the Nets over Atl. because i want Philly to move past the Hawks in the playoff race.  The Nets are to good not to make the playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Re: Who to root for, who to root for, who to root for.......................hmmmmmm!

Yes Nets over Atlanta, because it improves our draft position.  Until or if ever the Nets catches up with the Hawks, we want the Hawks to loose every game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Yeah, Nets!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

You root for the one with the worst record.

Go Nets.

Sections
Shortcuts