Who will be the NBA's A-Rod?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Who will be the NBA's A-Rod?

http://redsarmy.com/2013/07/26/your-morning-dump-where-someone-in-the-nba-is-using-peds/

Hmm... Biogen is based in Miami... I really like the odds that the implicated NBA players could be Lebron, Wade, Bosh or Dwight...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhol. Show jhol's posts

Re: Who will be the NBA's A-Rod?

In response to R9R's comment:

http://redsarmy.com/2013/07/26/your-morning-dump-where-someone-in-the-nba-is-using-peds/

Hmm... Biogen is based in Miami... I really like the odds that the implicated NBA players could be Lebron, Wade, Bosh or Dwight...

Agreed except for Bosh...he just doesn't have the roid look about him. Besides, he is quite possible an alien.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregCelts. Show GregCelts's posts

That is the only way to catch the Lance Armstrong of the NBA. NBA drug tests are a joke!  So many players are on Human Growth hormone and roids. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Dirty Wade has the huge jowls, and LeBron's face went from normal youthfulness to old man looking -- both are abnormal for healthy athletes at age 30.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

If Lebron was busted, that would be sweet.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

In response to jhol's comment:

In response to R9R's comment:

Agreed except for Bosh...he just doesn't have the roid look about him. Besides, he is quite possible an alien.

+1. For sure.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to GregCelts's comment:

That is the only way to catch the Lance Armstrong of the NBA. NBA drug tests are a joke!  So many players are on Human Growth hormone and roids. 

I agree with you.  If they don't do the same type of testing that MLB does their may indeed be many NBA players that are using HGH.  It wouldn't surprise me at all.   I believe that all of the top 4 professional sports have players using some type of performance enhancing drugs. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Fingers crossed that it's LeBron.  We would have heard it by now if it were, but I'm hoping just the same.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hops29. Show hops29's posts

There is no doubt in my mind that Kobe is/was on Hgh.  Two years ago he was often injured, looked slower, older.  He takes a trip to Germany in the offseason, (just like A-rod, who personally suggested the trip) Then Kobe comes back looking 5 years younger.  Dunking on people again, and has one of his best statistical seasons before blowing out his knee last year.  All this at age 35.  

I also suspect Howard, due to his time in Orlando with Nelson, Turkaglu, and Lewis who have all been implicated or flat out busted.

James, Wade, maybe.  Artest Definately! He doesn't screw around with HGH though.  He added 15-20 lbs of muscle in one offseason two years ago, and he was already a big guy.  He is a straight up 'roid head.

Sections
Shortcuts