who will hae better year, CLIPS or NETS?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: who will hae better year, CLIPS or NETS?

The Nets, the Clips are in a much tougher over all west. Spurs, Thunder, Nuggets, Warriors, and Grizzles and if Houston or Dallas get Howard, they could be just as good or better. I see the Pacers and Heat better than the Nets. oh, i almost forgot the Bulls.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

if i had to choose, i'd say the clips will have the better year. it's going to take some time for the nets to gel. and who knows what kind of coach kidd is going to be. we know doc is a decent coach.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

in that one drivel post by CC we got the words: neer (twice!), clippies, loing, blakey, craw and hae

what a tool... is it the NBA preseason already?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

in that one drivel post by CC we got the words: neer (twice!), clippies, loing, blakey, craw and hae

what a tool... is it the NBA preseason already?

Hahahahhaha

Seriously Commy, learn to speak/write elementary english at the very least!

I think the Nets will be better. What do the Clippers have? The same team as last year, limited options to get better. I love Doc, but he's not going to magically get them more wins.

Brooklyns starting 5 is unbeatable in terms of talent. They have Reggie Evans, Terry, Rookie, Taylor, Teletovic coming off the bench. They need to somehow add a few more bodies, but compare that to the Clippers right now. Unless they can get rid of Jordan or find a way to magically improve his free throw shooting, they're not winning anything.

Sections
Shortcuts