Who will start, Wed. Just for Fun

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Who will start, Wed. Just for Fun

Fav, Ko, Green, Wallace, and Crawford   I would like to see this bunch start.  your guess not?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Re: Who will start, Wed. Just for Fun

Bass, Wallace, Sullinger, Green, and Bradley.

I think this will be Stevens starting unit.

I would replace Bass with Olynyk or Faverani if it were me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If it's just for fun I'd start Fav, Sims, Bell-Holter, Babb, and Taylor.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Fierce, who would you really like to see start, I am interested in who you would pick out.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

AB, Brooks, GW, Hump, and Fav! The Cs need to show case GW and Hump as much as possible! 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Ellsbury, Victorino, Pedroia, Papi, Napoli, Salty, Gomes, Drew, Bogarts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Crawford, Bradley, Green, Bass, Sully

Favarani, Wallace off the bench first for Crawford & Bass. Olynyk in next for Sully.

Then for a few minutes: Bradley, Lee, Brooks, Olynyk, Hump

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Who will start:  Bradley, Lee, Wallace, Sully and Bass.

We're hoping all of the players above do something to make them all attractive in trade.  Green could very well start in place of Lee to start just so Green doesn't sulk and lose confidence which he doesn't have much of to begin with.  Expect max minutes for all of these guys along with Hump.

Who should start if we were playing strictly to win:  Pressey, Babb, Wallace, Oly and Faverani.

These are the guys I think Ainge will want to keep (except Wallace$) so don't expect many minutes from these guys with the lone exception of Oly (and Wallace), Ainge can always say no if people ask about him in trade because he's a first year player or can include him in a blockbuster sized trade because he'll hold a lot of value for what he has done to date.  

The C's will be looking for that superstar player to stick in Wallace's spot either via trade or with a high draft pick, LeBron would look good there to me but I don't think he'll ever leave Miami so we'll have to be satisfied with a high pick player.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We're hoping all of the players above do something to make them all attractive in trade.  Green could very well start in place of Lee to start just so Green doesn't sulk and lose confidence which he doesn't have much of to begin with.  Expect max minutes for all of these guys along with Hump.

Who should start if we were playing strictly to win:  Pressey, Babb, Wallace, Oly and Faverani.

These are the guys I think Ainge will want to keep (except Wallace$) so don't expect many minutes from these guys with the lone exception of Oly (and Wallace), Ainge can always say no if people ask about him in trade because he's a first year player or can include him in a blockbuster sized trade because he'll hold a lot of value for what he has done to date.  

The C's will be looking for that superstar player to stick in Wallace's spot either via trade or with a high draft pick, LeBron would look good there to me but I don't think he'll ever leave Miami so we'll have to be satisfied with a high pick player.

[/QUOTE]

I might go with Pressey, Green, Wallace, Oly, and Faverani to win.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

We should start Bradley-Wallace-Green-Hump-Faverani.

Wallace can guard 2's and successfully post them up. Hump looks bad at center  Fav is our only center plus he is playing well.

Pressey is our best passer, but he's not ready to start. He would be 1 of my 1st subs though.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Lee, Bradley, Green, Bass and Humphries

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Fierce, this is my response to your insistance I said Pressey would start, unlike you I don't make predictions and state them as fact. 

Now stop following me around like a school girl with a crush, I don't do guys.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts