Who will start, Wed. Just for Fun

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Who will start, Wed. Just for Fun

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just the interpretation by the Fungus who turns his lack of reading comprehension into some other poster's lie ... What a knitwit ... learn how to read and comprehend at the same time!

"Who should start if we were playing strictly to win:  Pressey, Babb, Wallace, Oly and Faverani."

The guy never said Pressey would be the starting PG for that game. He gave another lineup and then indicates who he'd like to see start ... there's a big difference. Typical Fungus post trying to spin another posters words into some lie that supports his own stupidity.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah Fierce has a knack for ignoring the entire post and reposting a certain sentence that says what he wants you to have said instead of what you actually said.... there's another term for this, taking something out of context, cherrypicking, etc...

What a knob...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who will start:  Bradley, Lee, Wallace, Sully and Bass.

Who should start if we were playing strictly to win:  Pressey, Babb, Wallace, Oly and Faverani.

What I said exactly without all the exposition.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fungus34 ... I've figure you out. You've comitted your entire life to learning all you can about roundball and the Celtics. Due to your inferior life style in a developing nation w/o indoor plumbing (shower/toilet) you have found that bullying American posters on their own sports blog somehow compensates for your feeling of inferiority.

I feel sorry for you but I can't ignore your overwhelming (superfluous in number) critical/bullying posts when dealing with others and their point of view. Deal with your own inadequacies rather than trying to bring others down for your own egotistical agenda.

Now, get back to work ...

[/QUOTE]

Understand your frustration with Fierce but that was not cool. Just think twice about what you just posted. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Who I would like see start:  Crawford, Bradley, Green Hump, Fav

Who I think will start:  Bradley, Green, Wallace, Bass, Fav

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Who should start if we were playing strictly to win:  Pressey, Babb, Wallace, Oly and Faverani.

What I said exactly without all the exposition.

[/QUOTE]

We knew you were clueless Fair Weather Troll... hate to break the news that Babb is in Maine.  Try picking players on the team tonight.   LOLOLOLOL.  

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Who I would like see start:  Crawford, Bradley, Green Hump, Fav

Who I think will start:  Bradley, Green, Wallace, Bass, Fav

BINGO! If you combine the two...

Wallace and Hump in the dog house now.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

We're hoping all of the players above do something to make them all attractive in trade.  Green could very well start in place of Lee to start just so Green doesn't sulk and lose confidence which he doesn't have much of to begin with.  Expect max minutes for all of these guys along with Hump.

These are the guys I think Ainge will want to keep (except Wallace$) so don't expect many minutes from these guys with the lone exception of Oly (and Wallace), Ainge can always say no if people ask about him in trade because he's a first year player or can include him in a blockbuster sized trade because he'll hold a lot of value for what he has done to date.  

The C's will be looking for that superstar player to stick in Wallace's spot either via trade or with a high draft pick, LeBron would look good there to me but I don't think he'll ever leave Miami so we'll have to be satisfied with a high pick player.

[/QUOTE]

^

But Fierce insists I said Pressey would start, this post prior to the season tells us what I actually said.

Proving once again that he is a revisionist history expert... laughable... joker. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

We're hoping all of the players above do something to make them all attractive in trade.  Green could very well start in place of Lee to start just so Green doesn't sulk and lose confidence which he doesn't have much of to begin with.  Expect max minutes for all of these guys along with Hump.

These are the guys I think Ainge will want to keep (except Wallace$) so don't expect many minutes from these guys with the lone exception of Oly (and Wallace), Ainge can always say no if people ask about him in trade because he's a first year player or can include him in a blockbuster sized trade because he'll hold a lot of value for what he has done to date.  

The C's will be looking for that superstar player to stick in Wallace's spot either via trade or with a high draft pick, LeBron would look good there to me but I don't think he'll ever leave Miami so we'll have to be satisfied with a high pick player.

[/QUOTE]

^

But Fierce insists I said Pressey would start, this post prior to the season tells us what I actually said.

Proving once again that he is a revisionist history expert... laughable... joker. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.