Who will the Celtics draft on Thursday?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from veryveryupset. Show veryveryupset's posts

Re: Who will the Celtics draft on Thursday?

Where we are located in the draft, there is ONLY ONE choice, its Chandler Parsons.   As a big Gator fan, he is phenominal, he plays on BOTH ends, he can hit the 3, he can drive, he is a great passer, he can rebound, and he can play defense.  Don't forget, he was the SEC player of the year, one of the toughest conferences in college ball.   Hi only drawback is his weight, would he get pushed around in the NBA???    I think he could make a HUGE contribution to the Celtics next season.    And above all, he is NOT A HEAD case like so many others in the draft!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

i saw him play a couple of games...interesting...good passer...decent shooter.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

I actually really like Chandler Parsons game. I actually can't understand way he is projected to be a late 1st rnder/early 2nd rnder. He has a Mike Dunleavy type game, possibly a better shooter. He was Florida's best player last season. Florida had a great year until VCU reared its ugly head. They were right up there w/the faves to win the tourney...I don't think parsons will ever be a stud in the NBA but he is long, can handle the rock, can shoot & possibly play the 2-3-4

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Who will the Celtics draft on Thursday?:
    In Response to Re: Who will the Celtics draft on Thursday? : Dudder thought Marcus Williams was a better point guard than Rondo. Dudder thought Danny would never be able to trade our young players for anyone as good as KG.
    Posted by Kirk6

Danny was not able to trade the young players for KG, he was however able to trade two huge expiring contracts and a bucket of balls for Ray and KG.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondorondo. Show hondorondo's posts

The C's will give up their first pick in some type of trade package. The second pick will be labeled as "potentially strong" but won't make the team out of camp.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bhwarriorsrg1812. Show bhwarriorsrg1812's posts

I would like to see them draft Bismack Biyombo but that's a long shot

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts