Who would be the most dangerous third guy in a 'Big Three' of CP3 & DH12

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Who would be the most dangerous third guy in a 'Big Three' of CP3 & DH12

A. Blake Griffin (in LAC)

B. Dirk Nowinski (in DAL)

C. James Harden (in HOU)

D. Josh Smith (in ATL)

I think this helps determine where CP3 and DH12 would go.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: Who would be the most dangerous third guy in a 'Big Three' of CP3 & DH12

I'd have to go with Harden in Houston. Hardin and Paul would be a ferocious duo. Both are excellent ball handlers and can drive & finish. Both have an excellent mid range jumper. Both can hit the three. The inside-outside game that either of them could play with Dwight would be amazing to watch. Surround those three with young hustlers and that team can go far.

I think the worst option would be Blake because you'd have to guys on a team with redundant skill sets. Both are lousy free throw shooters, neither have a good ouside shot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

I would say you still need another 2 with that pair listed. DH12 is not part of any big 3. He is just not that good and his attitude is horrible. He just gets by because of his size(with not many bigs left in the leauge). If you put him in with the likes Olajuwon, Kareem, Ewing, Robinson, Parish, Shaq, etc he would have gotten eating alive.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Dirk is the best player now, but long term, I'd have to think Harden.

Bill Russell won more NBA titles with the Boston Celtics than Wilt, Kareem and Shaq COMBINED did as Lakers!!

No Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - 2-1 vs majic- last word!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Harden and Nowitzki above the others, easily. Actually I think Nowitzki is clearly the top choice cause he is great with a defensive minded center (like in 2011 with Chandler) and he doesn't need the ball in his hands as Harden. But Dirk is 34, so the window would be 1 year maximum, therefore Harden.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

C. Harden.  And it's not close.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

Which Celtic compliments the two of them best? I'd say green. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to kaktug's comment:

Which Celtic compliments the two of them best? I'd say green. 

That would be an interesting Celtics team.  It won't happen but if we had CP3 and Howard added to some of the current Celtics players they would be very good.  I have to assume that  KG, Pierce  and Rondo would be gone.  I still am not sure that we would have enough cap space to sign CP3 and Howard.  

I do think that Harden would be the best fit of the above scenarios mentioned.  A team in Houston of CP3, Howard and Harden would be very good.  I could see this happening.  I don't think that Howard is going to stay in LA.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Harden

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts