Whom is the more dangerous LA team? The LAKES actually SCARE me more!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Whom is the more dangerous LA team? The LAKES actually SCARE me more!

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

clips have won 14 straight, but that lakes victory is the most scary thing i've seen in years.. that tean was flowing and gelling.. if they stay healthy , they can blowed out the thunder and clips on their way to another finals against us or heat.. they are a matchup nightmare. howard is getting his legs back and becoming his defensive beast self.  he was a one man wrecking crew and disrupter back there, altered a ton of shots, cleared the board.. doesnt need anyone to help with boards or on anyone hitting the paint. they can close with either gasol or metta depending on the matchup. nash is the real closer in the final seconds just as CONTRARIAN had mentioned at the time of the trade. kobe's an overrated clutch shooter.. only makes it at 25% with 24 seconds or less in a tied or one point game.

nash is among the best.. the guy is clutch.. run that pick and roll with DH or gasol and forget it. never seen pau be that aggressive going to the hole as he did on that final play that put the dagger into the knickerbockers.. did anyone else notice the knicks scored under 100? those guys are still evolving, clips cant get much better, although billups and grant hill will help a bit.. i think stevie blake will help out the lakes more or re-signing derek fisher!

[/QUOTE]

What don't you throw some more red meat? What is wrong with you starting a thread like this. You have some problems don't you>

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Who the heck cares???  Right now, WE are not making the Finals - and that's all that matters to me................

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In response to FURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Belongs in around the NBA

[/QUOTE]
    If the Celtics were winning then all of a sudden Lakers stuff belongs back here, huh? The reason you want it outta here is because with the CS losing you can't talk trash.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to lakersavenger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    If the Celtics were winning then all of a sudden Lakers stuff belongs back here, huh? The reason you want it outta here is because with the CS losing you can't talk trash.

[/QUOTE]

And....let's see...we don't hear from you for weeks until the lakers win 5 in a row...........hmmmmmmmm!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

For one, we won, Two, we have a better record, three, this is Celtics on the Frontburner not Lakers on the frontburner stop being a F**kface it belongs in around the nba.

[/QUOTE]
    s*T*f*u*b*it*c*h. It belongs right here.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And....let's see...we don't hear from you for weeks until the lakers win 5 in a row...........hmmmmmmmm!

[/QUOTE]

You didn't hear from me because you were acting someone decent here, but you've returned to being a buffoon with your namecalling so I found a need to come back and set you right. Y'know what aw mean Buff?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts