Who's coming out of the west?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: Who's coming out of the west?

In Response to Re: Who's coming out of the west?:
    In Response to Re: Who's coming out of the west? : Sorry, you presented a theory, I presented facts..............let me guess, you are one of those "we would have won in 2008 if we had Bynum people, right?"  Well, then I cannot argue with you anymore - you are nothing but a troll who tries to stir up trouble, and cannot admit anything bad about the lakers.  Oh, just heard on the lakers radio station, he is probably out for tonight, and maybe the whole week...........so much for the warrior - WRONG again!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

I'm one of those people that says the east is inherently weak....this year is no different. Facts are in the pudding kid.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Who's coming out of the west? : Don't care what YOU say.  The East is top-heavy and the top 4 teams in the East, Boston, Miami, Chicago and Orlando would do just fine in the West as well.  That is a fact!  They are all in the ESPN Top 10 every week!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

You might wanna add NJ to that mix after today's game! Happy with that? Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Who's coming out of the west? : Sorry, you presented a theory, I presented facts..............let me guess, you are one of those "we would have won in 2008 if we had Bynum people, right?"  Well, then I cannot argue with you anymore - you are nothing but a troll who tries to stir up trouble, and cannot admit anything bad about the lakers.  Oh, just heard on the lakers radio station, he is probably out for tonight, and maybe the whole week...........so much for the warrior - WRONG again!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Wrong again hedley.....just announced that Kobe is lacing up tonite!! How do you like you're humble pie lmao!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

It's YOUR, and okay, fine I WAS WRONG - I don't think he should play, but he has a very high pain tolerance..................it was his call.  I never wish injury on anyone, but he is playing with fire here!!  Ankles need RICE (rest, ice, compression and elevation).
    Posted by hedleylamarr

It's the Mamba, the Warrior, the greatest player of his generation and a 5-time champion. Not some scrub from Inglewood with a chip on his shoulder proclaiming himself the best player on the planet. As I said, unless it's broken Kobe plays!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

It's YOUR, and okay, fine I WAS WRONG - I don't think he should play, but he has a very high pain tolerance..................it was his call.  I never wish injury on anyone, but he is playing with fire here!!  Ankles need RICE (rest, ice, compression and elevation).
    Posted by hedleylamarr

You're all over the place...first you heard on an LA station that Bryant probably won't play and then questioned his toughness; then when you found out he was suiting up, you implore him not to play and to rest his ankle.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Who's coming out of the west? : You're all over the place...first you heard on an LA station that Bryant probably won't play and then questioned his toughness; then when you found out he was suiting up, you implore him not to play and to rest his ankle.
    Posted by victorlee1234

My thoughts exactly. Emotion got the better of his (perceived) intellect. I wonder what radio station he was listening to...Radio Fantasyland?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Bynum is playing like a beast!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

No team in the Wasted Conference ever stands up to the Lakers.

Lakers to win the conference easily, doubt they lose a game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

No team in the Leastern conference threatens the Lake Show.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

The Lakers will come out of the west crying.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

The Lakers will come out of the west crying.
    Posted by P34

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

The Celtics are done!!!

Sections
Shortcuts