Who's the odd men out?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

Who's the odd men out?

Do you think the celts have a deal for green? How about the expiring contracts? I think personally there will a trade for Jeff green. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrandBreaker8. Show BrandBreaker8's posts

Re: Who's the odd men out?

I think Turner is here longer than most would like which means at least one of Green or Thornton is going.

My money's on Thornton being bundled with another player and Green staying put. That means Wallace is the odd man out and if no takers by October I expect he'll be waived/stretched.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

"Who're" the odd men out?  Who are in and who will play?  I still don't see Johnson, Babb, or Pressey, despite being signed, finding spots.    

"They don't put Ws and Ls on the paychecks" - Sidney Wicks

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to painter's comment:

"Who're" the odd men out?  Who are in and who will play?  I still don't see Johnson, Babb, or Pressey, despite being signed, finding spots.    

"They don't put Ws and Ls on the paychecks" - Sidney Wicks

Johnson and Babb are non-gaurantee,so they are gone since we are out of roster spot.  Pressey is extended for another year, and probably a backup in case Rondo is traded. None will be cut until the very last moment since they could be trading chips.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I think he got Turner and Thornton to keep, especially now that Love appears to be gone.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I like the player, I like his game but I think Bass is the easiest player to move and we may be able to move Bogans and Anthony. Babb is a goner, Pressey might stay and C Johnson shows enough to make him someone they would like to have available. Green and RR, if traded wouldn't be until after the season starts unless we got a great deal offered for them.

I still think we may be involved as a third wheel in a bigger player trade.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

TRADE PRIORITY:

1. Wallace

2. Thornton

3. Bass

4. Bogans

5. Green

6. Pressey

7. Favorani

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:

TRADE PRIORITY:

1. Wallace

2. Thornton

3. Bass

4. Bogans

5. Green

6. Pressey

7. Favorani

[object HTMLDivElement]

Basically agree with the player, but not the order.  Bogans needs to go first.  He's on a non-guaranteed deal, and will be cut regardless.  Bass has been useful, and will expire at season's end.  Wallace?  Yes, but good luck to DA moving him.  They should use the stretch provision on him.

I think Anthony should be on your list over Fav as well.  At least Fav has a little bit of offense.  Anthony will basically be stealing 3.8 mill this year from us, for many "inactives" and DNP-CD's!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

An interesting twist with both Clev and Chi wanting to get Love is that neither team can complete the deal for at least a month, which would mean everyone that we have signed ,traded for or resigned will be eligble to be available id we are a third wheel in a deal involving Love. The players and contracts that we've gotten in the last few weeks makes more sense if they are for a purpose of moveable pieces than as building blocks for a team.

Sections
Shortcuts