Who's worse: Lakers or our Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Who's worse: Lakers or our Celtics

Well this is a tough call. It is hard to watch both of these historically great franchises just flounder and fail. I guess I would have to say the Cs are just a tad better. But Doc is really hurting this Cs team by mismanaging the elders time on the court. D'Antoni just stinks. I think both teams need to trade or fire coaches to stir up their teams.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Who's worse: Lakers or our Celtics

In response to antiqueman1's comment:

Well this is a tough call. It is hard to watch both of these historically great franchises just flounder and fail. I guess I would have to say the Cs are just a tad better. But Doc is really hurting this Cs team by mismanaging the elders time on the court. D'Antoni just stinks. I think both teams need to trade or fire coaches to stir up their teams.

Agree that both teams are struggling but the Celtics are still better than the Lakers.   I do believe that Howard will be traded soon.  Not sure who he will be traded for.  I also wouldn't be surprised if Danny makes some trades, although, I am not sure who will be traded.  Would Danny make another blockbuster trade or just a small trade?  Doc definitely needs to start managing the minutes of his veterans better. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

It is not hard at all for me to watch the Lakers struggle.  I love it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Not a tough question at all! No draft picks = No future! That sums up the Lakers in a nut-shell! Of course it is worth mentioning, 3-coaches in the past 12-months, and counting! A declining star who thinks the word team is something you mention during interviews to draw MJ comparisons! A NUT for a center, who is likely counting the days until he joins the Mavs next season! A PF who finds himself in a system that does not favor low post play, and is simply waiting for the D'Antoni experiment to end! A GM who has mortgaged the franchise's future in an effort to win now, using a self-developed flawed model to evaluate players - talent! Last but not least an owner, who is better at inventing drinking games then running an NBA franchise!!

The Cs, even though they are not a top tier team, have young players that are improving and all of their draft picks for the for seeable future! Doc is a decent coach, putting aside his unwillingness to admit PP is a bench player. DA is a GM that works day and night to evaluate and locate talent for the team. The Cs also have an ownership group that any fan base can be proud of!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

And you can imagine how much fun I have watching you blow a 27 point lead and facing Miami with a 6 game losing streak.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to lakersavenger's comment:

In response to concord27's comment:

And you can imagine how much fun I have watching you blow a 27 point lead and facing Miami with a 6 game losing streak.

Don't you have OKC tomorrow?  Yeah, good luck with that!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

doesn't really matter as it is possible that both teams will miss the playoffs.