Why all the Hate amongst Celtic Fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Why all the Hate amongst Celtic Fans

This is not a "save the world" post nor am I choosing sides here but I just wonder why there is so much hate among Posters on this "Celtic" Forum? I love to read peoples ideas but folks, let's face it here: NOBODY here has any real say in what Ainge and the Celtics might do, will do or have done. We are all after the same thing and that is another Celtics Banner! It gets pretty old sifting through all the personal attacks and if someone can enlighten me on why this is, I would very much appreciate it. Again, this is not a personal attack on anyone but I would love to know why so much hate among CELTIC FANS?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Re: Why all the Hate amongst Celtic Fans

In response to celticelmo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is not a "save the world" post nor am I choosing sides here but I just wonder why there is so much hate among Posters on this "Celtic" Forum? I love to read peoples ideas but folks, let's face it here: NOBODY here has any real say in what Ainge and the Celtics might do, will do or have done. We are all after the same thing and that is another Celtics Banner! It gets pretty old sifting through all the personal attacks and if someone can enlighten me on why this is, I would very much appreciate it. Again, this is not a personal attack on anyone but I would love to know why so much hate among CELTIC FANS?

[/QUOTE]

Because almost all of the Lakers fans are gone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Because almost all of the Lakers fans are gone.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!

You mean to say, "Haters will hate?!!!"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

We are alot of us over competitive know it alls' with one even more tiresome rivalry between two posters who cant stop fighting like juvenile brothers

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We are alot of us over competitive know it alls' with one even more tiresome rivalry between two posters who cant stop fighting like juvenile brothers

[/QUOTE]

How would Red Coach us all up here? Maybe we all get traded? LOL!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Yeah, I'd get sent to the worst team in the league.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

As I posted earlier, no one is more guilty of going back and forth between the trolls than I.  It is different when it is Celtics fans, however.  And, I feel, it's a detriment to the board.  I never  call anyone's ideas stupid (if they are C's fans!).  We all want to improve the team.  Some want us to be like MEM in 2008 and save cap space.  Some want to acquire talent and improve right away.  Others want to acquire draft picks like we did before.....

No idea is wrong........just different.

And I don't fight with C's fans....I like Rame, Fierce and Mployee8...........just wish one of them would write the "agree to disagree" speech and move on..........................

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

[QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd get sent to the worst team in the league.

[/QUOTE]

Well Billge, for this season we are already there. I think I would get optioned to the Red Claws. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Well Portland is more fun than it used to be

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

[QUOTE]

Well Portland is more fun than it used to be

[/QUOTE]

Meet me at the Down Town Lounge in 15 minutes.  Ten minutes left of happy hour.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I got to do about 880 miles in that  15;  I think my ride will break up, but I could use a cold one

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

"Fair weather fans, haters, hypocrites, cowards, liars, racists, welchers, morons, idiots...."

All are epithets regularly and shamelessly used by the same clown to describe other Celtic fans.

He gloats that he used to post 100 times a day but has more recently drop into the 30-50 postings range per day.

Maybe we should be thankful I guess.

When asked why he posts senseless threads full of bait, he retorts.... "Because I can."

Indeed he can... and indeed he does w/o remorse.... and sets a terrible tone for this board.

Pud

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As I posted earlier, no one is more guilty of going back and forth between the trolls than I.  It is different when it is Celtics fans, however.  And, I feel, it's a detriment to the board.  I never  call anyone's ideas stupid (if they are C's fans!).  We all want to improve the team.  Some want us to be like MEM in 2008 and save cap space.  Some want to acquire talent and improve right away.  Others want to acquire draft picks like we did before.....

No idea is wrong........just different.

And I don't fight with C's fans....I like Rame, Fierce and Mployee8...........just wish one of them would write the "agree to disagree" speech and move on..........................

[/QUOTE]

The issue is that when Fierce and I argued in the past I saw it as a legit debate and maybe he would win me over and prove the better points.

The very few times he did I was man enough to say i was wrong, and that was the end.

Fierce NEVER will admit fault and let a topic die. So even when i know I am write, 9 times out of 10 I will drop it and move on to save the board from this juvenile seeming 'fight'.

this time I wouldn't let him have the last word, even though I am completely right to have been able to argue why that Rondo to the Pacers trade was fair value... and he has responded with psychotic stalking, lying, mental breakdowns.

I admit, we both look bad in the end to everyone else who could care less. But that is what happens when you argue with fierce. Prove a point, win the debate... then be overwhelmed by stalking, bullying, dozens of posts, personal attacks and lies.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Some people who ar intelligent, are also angry and have no job, or no life, and that is  not to be condemned just sad

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree.

If you post an simple opinion here, you are subject to all sorts of personal attacks. It's ridiculous.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

I have never known fierce to be able to come to the table to discuss grown up issues that affect us all... and he has had plenty of chances.

For him, its all about baiting/setting fires... like a pyromaniac.

He thrives in the resulting chaos/confusion/fireworks while the rest of us suffer.

Pud

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

I have never known fierce to be able to come to the table to discuss grown up issues that affect us all... and he has had plenty of chances.

He thrives in the resulting chaos/confusion/fireworks while the rest of us suffer.

Pud

Like I said Puddin, I am not choosing sides and I love a nice sports debate as much as the next guy but I just do not think name calling is the route to go. That just fired folks up and sometimes it looks like they respond back by name calling. I enjoy the knowledge that all the Celtic Fans here display and I guess I would like to quote my boy Dave Mason's with his one hit wonder.....there ain't no good guy, there ain't no bad guy, there's just you and me and we just disagree..... I think that might be a good attitude to take for all of us. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Like I said Puddin, I am not choosing sides and I love a nice sports debate as much as the next guy but I just do not think name calling is the route to go. That just fired folks up and sometimes it looks like they respond back by name calling. I enjoy the knowledge that all the Celtic Fans here display and I guess I would like to quote my boy Dave Mason's with his one hit wonder.....there ain't no good guy, there ain't no bad guy, there's just you and me and we just disagree..... I think that might be a good attitude to take for all of us. 

[/QUOTE]

How about no personal attacks, period?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Pud

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How about no personal attacks, period?

[/QUOTE]

+ Infinity

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulliu. Show paulliu's posts

The problem with this site is that it is either unmoderated or poorly moderated which allows those with some kind of ax to grind to hijack it.

For a well moderated site with knowlegable Celtic fans, many of whom  were once regulars here, check out:

http://samcelt.forumotion.net/

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts