Why all the Hate amongst Celtic Fans

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Why all the Hate amongst Celtic Fans

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

But if you think you can get away with being nasty to me, I guarantee you, the last thing you will remember, before you die, is Fierce34.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

fierce, you  appear to be making threats of injury against the person of another poster. That's how your statement reads.

Please  clarify.

Threatening someone over the internet is a crime in the U.S.

Federal law 18 U.S.C. § 875(c) states: "Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of another, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both."

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Snitches get stitches.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to melwittss' comment:
    [QUOTE]

True dat - "CLICK" (wozzy on ignore) Thanks for reminding me... :)

How 'bout that Faux Hawk!!!!  LOL...Sometime, somewhere, in another dimension, he'll be a LEGIT starting 5 in the NBA!!!

[/QUOTE]

I wish you would put me on ignore, but then you wouldn't see the finger I'm holding up.  Also you would be devoid of all the knowledge I lay down and you adopt as your own... original ideas aren't your strong suit.

Notice how I don't copy your inane style of cutting and pasting, I left that back in preschool... you're still sniffing the rubber cement.

Please, put me on ignore.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

But if you think you can get away with being nasty to me, I guarantee you, the last thing you will remember, before you die, is Fierce34.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

fierce, you  appear to be making threats of injury against the person of another poster. That's how your statement reads.

Please  clarify.

Threatening someone over the internet is a crime in the U.S.

Federal law 18 U.S.C. § 875(c) states: "Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of another, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both."

Pud

[/QUOTE]

BUMP........

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to melwittss' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do the folks here know about your "Conspiracy Theory" fetish (NOTE: THIS IS NOT A JOKE)...you know, Black UN Helicopters and all that...LMAO...yeah, you're a well adjusted person....My wish for you is all the tin foil you can handle...alcoa will make a mint from you and the wacko troup you hang with...everyone better take off before Faux Hawk Jr. takes out his AR-15 and shoots up the room looking for "COMMANISTS"...I sincerely hope you don't work at the Post Office.

Don't forget the New World Order (NWO)!

[/QUOTE]

This ^ is either the babbling raving of a madman or a mental midget, I can't quite tell.  

But I know you're too obsessed with me to put me on ignore so I'll just have to put up with you, like mosquito bites or the smell of sewage gas... try not to write so much, stick to cutting and pasting images that more intelligent people have created, it looks better for you.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

In response to celticelmo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is not a "save the world" post nor am I choosing sides here but I just wonder why there is so much hate among Posters on this "Celtic" Forum? I love to read peoples ideas but folks, let's face it here: NOBODY here has any real say in what Ainge and the Celtics might do, will do or have done. We are all after the same thing and that is another Celtics Banner! It gets pretty old sifting through all the personal attacks and if someone can enlighten me on why this is, I would very much appreciate it. Again, this is not a personal attack on anyone but I would love to know why so much hate among CELTIC FANS?

[/QUOTE]

Winning 1 title in 30 years for a team that had such a storied history, combined with the lack of trust in current management, doesn't bring out the best in us.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.