Why all the Hate amongst Celtic Fans

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Why all the Hate amongst Celtic Fans

In response to melwittss' comment:

Wozzy, anyone who believed that the UN will send Black Helicopters into the US to take us over and put us in concentration camps, like you do, is the raving madman./mental midget...these are YOUR unapologetic views, not mine...I have no fear in pointing this out, why can't you let everyone know what you really believe...Sad, sad paranoid conspiracy theorist....and BTW...it was you, not me, who said Faux Hawk Fav was a legit  NBA 5..own it, don't sprint away from it...you know about as much about sports as you do
    about government and reality...this one's for you!

What's your obsession with "black helicopters," I have never mentioned black helicopters in my 15 plus years on this site.  Moreover I don't back off anything I've stated on this site, if people want to know "what I believe" I will gladly tell them and always have.  I speak power to the truth wherever I go, unlike you who goosesteps along with the rest of the sheep.  

You make it seem like I've been evasive or am trying to hide something, I have been completely open, what would you like to talk about?

Vitor Favorini is not playing, back in 2006 when the Celtics were tanking Pierce went down with a mystery injury, Rondo sat on the bench while Sebastian Telfair started.  Ryan Gomes started at power forward.  Al Jefferson and Kendrick Perkins weren't allowed to play together.  Leon Powe sat all year, came out had a huge half in a nationally televised game then disappeared.  

This year's Celtics have zero chance of winning a ring, they are showcasing the players available for trade and holding back the players they hope to keep going forward.  The goal is to improve the roster, not win games.

Is this a conspiracy theory as well, did Rondo also sux and Telfair was really really good?  

Learn the game, learn what the modern NBA is about.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes the internet is full of falsehoods but what you see on TV is real...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg

[/QUOTE]

During the first Gulf War CNN faked war footage, thats the proof right there, did I fake this^ did I make it up.  Go back to sleep.  

I'm sure you think pro wrestling and reality TV is real also...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yes the internet is full of falsehoods but what you see on TV is real...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg

During the first Gulf War CNN faked war footage, thats the proof right there, did I fake this^ did I make it up.  Go back to sleep.  

I'm sure you think pro wrestling and reality TV is real also...

[/QUOTE]

LMAO @ Wozzy...you can't take back what you wrote or what you believe Wozzy...it's there for the entire BDC community to read and digest...you are a right wing nutcase, pure and simple...way to try to spin your way out of this one...and you are the one who insists Fav is a "legit" NBA 5...your words, not mine, written on these threads for all to see...as it has become quite evident he sucks more paddy water than a member of the VC circa 1967 you have started to add "qualifiers" to explain away his sad performance...NOTE TO WOZZY: This team sucks, they have no decent frontcourt players to speak of, and no center, and if Fav was any good at all, even a decent backup, they'd be playing him...

Just admit it...you don't know basketball, you barely know football, and you wear more tin foil than a NASA sattelite!

BTW...do you watch Fox News more than any other news...Do you think Jesus was white? Do you think Santa was white?...Do you think the Affordable Care Act lowers the cost of medical care in the federal budget? Do you think there is a thing called global warming?...Do you think gay marriage is wrong? Do you think Sarah Palin was qualified to be VP? Did you vote for Obama? Did George W. Bush do a good job as president...Did George W. Bush inherit a budget surplus from President Clinton... Did George W. Bush pay for his wars in Iraq and Afghanistan? Do you believe in Roe vs. Wade? Do you understand why Wall Street was Bailed Out and why it was necessary to begin with? Do you think it was appropriate NOT to re-authorize unemployment insurance for the long term unemployed?...

Chew on those..be brave and try to answer them without hedging your answers....

[/QUOTE]

Holy Cow Mel. I love your posts but that was a HUGE amount of info to digest. I need a few more Coors Lights to get through that one.....LOL!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to celticelmo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Holy Cow Mel. I love your posts but that was a HUGE amount of info to digest. I need a few more Coors Lights to get through that one.....LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Loves Mel's posts and Coors light... a man of taste.  lol!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.