Why all the hate trolls

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Why all the hate trolls

Why all the hate, puttin our team down, your root for quitters and your coach is Mike Brown, you punks bring nothing can't get nothing sensical out of you, RU Worthy's a lady from another continent and has more game than you do, She brings another teams fans perspective and is respected on this site, you guys attack us when your undies get a little tight, Your arguments are laughable doing all ya braggin, you have 16 titles yes, but no clue how many banners are actually hangin', We have Bill Russell getting a statue for all that he's done, you got kareem crying because he isn't worthy of one, All this crying 08 no Bynum no Bynum, well that's how it goes, we weren't crying about your 17 game 7 4th qtr free throws, A bunch of front runners rooting for a second class franchise that's all you are, Our team might be old but our teams additude isn't sub par, cheap shottin punks cause you laid down for four straight, Magic was disgraced and if you were real fans should be irrate, not only for rolling over but for showing no class, reminds me of '08 when we straight kicked your a**!!!!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Re: Why all the hate trolls

Chico your on ignore so don't even try. Your a fake Celtics fan and we all know it and we don't give a damn what you have to say.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In Response to Why all the hate trolls:
    [QUOTE]Why all the hate, puttin our team down, your root for quitters and your coach is Mike Brown, you punks bring nothing can't get nothing sensical out of you, RU Worthy's a lady from another continent and has more game than you do, She brings another teams fans perspective and is respected on this site, you guys attack us when your undies get a little tight, Your arguments are laughable doing all ya braggin, you have 16 titles yes, but no clue how many banners are actually hangin', We have Bill Russell getting a statue for all that he's done, you got kareem crying because he isn't worthy of one, All this crying 08 no Bynum no Bynum, well that's how it goes, we weren't crying about your 17 game 7 4th qtr free throws, A bunch of front runners rooting for a second class franchise that's all you are, Our team might be old but our teams additude isn't sub par, cheap shottin punks cause you laid down for four straight, Magic was disgraced and if you were real fans should be irrate, not only for rolling over but for showing no class, reminds me of '08 when we straight kicked your a**!!!!!!
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]
    Fury, sounds like a surrender to me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Avenger your on ignore as well. I'm sick of your nonsense as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Dfury......these trolls (several that I can think of off the top of my head) are adolescents.....in other words, somewhat immature teenage boys.......I have them all on ignore....I do read and respond to the adult posters here, many whom I have a world of respect for, even if I sometimes disagree.....try it pal....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to Why all the hate trolls:
    [QUOTE]Why all the hate, puttin our team down, your root for quitters and your coach is Mike Brown, you punks bring nothing can't get nothing sensical out of you, RU Worthy's a lady from another continent and has more game than you do, She brings another teams fans perspective and is respected on this site, you guys attack us when your undies get a little tight, Your arguments are laughable doing all ya braggin, you have 16 titles yes, but no clue how many banners are actually hangin', We have Bill Russell getting a statue for all that he's done, you got kareem crying because he isn't worthy of one, All this crying 08 no Bynum no Bynum, well that's how it goes, we weren't crying about your 17 game 7 4th qtr free throws, A bunch of front runners rooting for a second class franchise that's all you are, Our team might be old but our teams additude isn't sub par, cheap shottin punks cause you laid down for four straight, Magic was disgraced and if you were real fans should be irrate, not only for rolling over but for showing no class, reminds me of '08 when we straight kicked your a**!!!!!!

How much time did you waste writing this epic thrash?  If you're pining for a poetic career, then do the world a favor and keep your day job. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to Re: Why all the hate trolls:
    [QUOTE]Avenger your on ignore as well. I'm sick of your nonsense as well.

Looks like the little pussycat can't take the heat.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Why all the hate trolls : It's obvious why you like RUWorthy - You are an azz and she is an azzkisser.  Works out well for you both.
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

Faker trolls are little kids trying to act all hard. Bottom line they have no GF and need to post on here to get some sort of satsifaction. Typical Faker fans. HAHA!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why all the hate trolls : Faker trolls are little kids trying to act all hard. Bottom line they have no GF and need to post on here to get some sort of satsifaction. Typical Faker fans. HAHA!!!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

Actually, I'm married but nice try.  At least I don't have a BF.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why all the hate trolls : Actually, I'm married but nice try.  At least I don't have a BF.
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

Even worse, your married and are posting? Im sure you got better things to do right?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why all the hate trolls : Even worse, your married and are posting? Im sure you got better things to do right?

Women do get tired after a while, but I suppose you wouldn't know that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why all the hate trolls : Women do get tired after a while, but I suppose you wouldn't know that.
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

HAHA!!! Please man, I have had more woman than you can dream of. Why dont you put your money where you mouth is and meet me. Your in LA right? Unless, your like the other Faker trolls in here and whimp out!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why all the hate trolls : HAHA!!! Please man, I have had more woman than you can dream of. Why dont you put your money where you mouth is and meet me. Your in LA right? Unless, your like the other Faker trolls in here and whimp out!

Another asinine post.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why all the hate trolls : Another asinine post.
    Posted by lakersavenger[/QUOTE]

Dude, only thing asinine here is Faker trolls. Your just angry because the post is true!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why all the hate trolls : HAHA!!! Please man, I have had more woman than you can dream of. Why dont you put your money where you mouth is and meet me. Your in LA right? Unless, your like the other Faker trolls in here and whimp out!

LOL.  You probably dream about women while getting friendly with your right hand. 

As for a meeting, I used to live in Cerritos.  I'm in another state right now.  Maybe someday when I decide to meet a hostile stranger who's out on parole, I'd give you a ring.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

Why do u continue to look for dates on this website?  Ill do u a favor meet me at golds gym off the five freeway off Washington!!Deal?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why all the hate trolls : LOL.  You probably dream about women while getting friendly with your right hand.  As for a meeting, I used to live in Cerritos.  I'm in another state right now.  Maybe someday when I decide to meet a hostile stranger who's out on parole, I'd give you a ring.
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

HAHA!!! No one is hostile here man, I dont what you are thinking about. Im in the valley. If you were here, I would even buy you a beer!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why all the hate trolls : LACelticsgirl a mamas boy!!! All he does is talk bro!!!
    Posted by LALAKERSMAN[/QUOTE]

HAHA!!! Thats your comeback? LOL

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why all the hate trolls : HAHA!!! No one is hostile here man, I dont what you are thinking about. Im in the valley. If you were here, I would even buy you a beer!

How'd you get into the Celtics camp?  What happened?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why all the hate trolls : The valley u are gay!!!!
    Posted by LALAKERSMAN[/QUOTE]

HAHA!!! another stupid response. If the valley is gay, then why is Magic Johnson 24 hr gym in the Valley? I met Shaq there, so he must be gay too right? LOL

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Why all the hate trolls : HAHA!!! another stupid response. If the valley is gay, then why is Magic Johnson 24 hr gym in the Valley? I met Shaq there, so he must be gay too right? LOL

You've met magic and Shaq and live in LA.  But you're a Celtics fan.  What went wrong?  Did a Laker fan smack you around when you were a kid?

Sections
Shortcuts