Why Am I Being Accused of Being Ricky?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: Why Am I Being Accused of Being Ricky?

This was epic too. LMAO!!!!! This was the reason he used for not manning up and honor the bet. Can you believe this?????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Fungus, Fungus, Fungus...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

Guys, why are you falling for Mployee8's trap? 

That TOOL ricky has been here since 2005 and he posts on the Sox, Pats, and Bruins board. I said I'm going to honor my bet against Jamez and I end up being accused of using a user named ricky.    I'm not a fraud and a liar like Mployee8. I'm not a wanna be Vietnam war vet like the wingnut Mployee. I also don't claim to have friends in the NSA. And I'm not the one who until now didn't get one single prediction right!    I AM PROTESTING THIS CRAP OF BEING ACCUSED AS BEING RICKY!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

laugh out loud gif

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

I'm not a fraud and a liar...  

"The FUNGUS doth protest too much, methinks.

From Shakespeare's Hamlet Act 3.

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

laugh out loud gif

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Fierce hopefully you aren't posting under multiple screen names. With the loose moderation here now, very loose, one screen name is all a true Celt fans needs. 

As for pud, ""The FUNGUS doth protest too much, methinks.

From Shakespeare's Hamlet Act 3."

Laughable for pud to accuse somone else of being a fungus, I can't recall a post of yours that had added value, though I'll admit you are highly skilled at taking threads that have nothing to do with Rondo, a player you despise, and turning those threads into Rondo bashing exercises. 

Not that Rondo doesn't have flaws, maybe he will end up being traded, but the Rondo haters were exposed this playoffs by the worst Celtics postseason performance in years with Rondo out. I'm sure your excuse is that Sully was out, laughable stuff when it comes down to it. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Fierce hopefully you aren't posting under multiple screen names. With the loose moderation here now, very loose, one screen name is all a true Celt fans needs. 

Laughable for pud to accuse somone else of being a fungus, I can't recall a post of yours that had added value, though I'll admit you are highly skilled at taking threads that have nothing to do with Rondo, a player you despise, and turning those threads into Rondo bashing exercises. 

Not that Rondo doesn't have flaws, maybe he will end up being traded, but the Rondo haters were exposed this playoffs by the worst Celtics postseason performance in years with Rondo out. I'm sure your excuse is that Sully was out, laughable stuff when it comes down to it. 

I quote Shakespeare... and there you are trying to lure me into the Rondo thicket.

Laughable stuff indeed.

Try me again later.... much later.

Pud

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

So the Rondo haters werent exposed until the playoffs? Wow, you sound about as bright as the fungus.. All stary eyed without any understanding..

You continue to try to hammer home Rondo is such a big time playoff guy which makes him so valuable but lets take a look... how about the Heat series last season, which seems to always be pointed to, esp cause he had that big 44 point game... but upon closer look

Rondos appx game avgs:

Celtic Wins/Celtic losses

Pts 14 / 26

Rebs 6 / 8

Assists 13 / 10

Shooting % 42 /52

(+/-) +8 / -14

TO 3 /4

Notice any pattern?? Seems the more Rondos stats look prettier, the more we lose...Is it nice to have a good playoff performer statistically when it leads us to loses?

My conclusion, which was clearly illustrated immediately following Rondos injury this year, is the less Rondo dominates the ball and his stat line, the better our chances of winning

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

So the Rondo haters werent exposed until the playoffs? Wow, you sound about as bright as the fungus.. All stary eyed without any understanding..

You continue to try to hammer home Rondo is such a big time playoff guy which makes him so valuable but lets take a look... how about the Heat series last season, which seems to always be pointed to, esp cause he had that big 44 point game... but upon closer look

Rondos appx game avgs:

Celtic Wins/Celtic losses

Pts 14 / 26

Rebs 6 / 8

Assists 13 / 10

Shooting % 42 /52

(+/-) +8 / -14

TO 3 /4

Notice any pattern?? Seems the more Rondos stats look prettier, the more we lose...Is it nice to have a good playoff performer statistically when it leads us to loses?

My conclusion, which was clearly illustrated immediately following Rondos injury this year, is the less Rondo dominates the ball and his stat line, the better our chances of winning

The Rondo haters were exposed before the playoffs, but the playoffs were important because all the logical posters predicted problems in the playoffs without Rondo.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Back to business. I think most people lost all respect for Fierce when he came back early after the bet last year. I think his lack of knowledge of things like the S&T and his unwillingness to admit he is wrong is why he has become a troll.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

Back to business. I think most people lost all respect for Fierce when he came back early after the bet last year. I think his lack of knowledge of things like the S&T and his unwillingness to admit he is wrong is why he has become a troll.

What???

I don't know what a sign and trade is?

When did I fail to admit I was wrong?

Come on, Bosoxjoe, are you really going to do this again?

The last time you did something like this, you ran away and hid after I exposed your lies.

You are not admitting you are wrong right now.
    Actually if you remember correctly you lied about post being deleted and ignored the thread I dug up proving you wrong. I never ran, I got tried of argument with the kid whose face is covered in blueberries but won't admit he eat the blueberry pie. This is why the board had grown tired of you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

What???

I don't know what a sign and trade is?

When did I fail to admit I was wrong?

Come on, Bosoxjoe, are you really going to do this again?

The last time you did something like this, you ran away and hid after I exposed your lies.

You are not admitting you are wrong right now.
    Actually if you remember correctly you lied about post being deleted and ignored the thread I dug up proving you wrong. I never ran, I got tried of argument with the kid whose face is covered in blueberries but won't admit he eat the blueberry pie. This is why the board had grown tired of you.

AMEN!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Let's not fall into mployee trap. That's not fair. He is not Ricky...

I AM PROTESTING THIS CRAP OF BEING ACCUSED AS BEING RICKY!

laugh out loud gif

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Hello People...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I wish I knew why...

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Oops, wrong thread. My bad...

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

That TOOL ricky has been here since 2005 and he posts on the Sox, Pats, and Bruins board. I said I'm going to honor my bet against Jamez and I end up being accused of using a user named ricky.    I'm not a fraud and a liar like Mployee8. I'm not a wanna be Vietnam war vet like the wingnut Mployee. I also don't claim to have friends in the NSA. And I'm not the one who until now didn't get one single prediction right!    I AM PROTESTING THIS CRAP OF BEING ACCUSED AS BEING RICKY!

laugh out loud gif

Sections
Shortcuts