Why are people so angry?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

Why are people so angry?

I don't feel the least bit bad about tonight's game and I'm surprised so many do.  Injuries matter.  The foul calls on Ray in the 3rd were HUGE and nobody mentions it.  It was Ray's damn night and the refs said he couldn't play in the 3rd quarter.  I think that's kind of important.  Ray's pretty good.  He mighta scored a few points in the 3rd, ya know?

Also, I don't see how people can gloss over the fact that 40% of the team is injured, then Nate gets hurt, what do you expect to happen?  Before the game I was thinking they'd probably lose a close game because they're just not close to being whole right now.  It effects everything man.  Everybody's so down all over this board.  KG can't play all of a sudden, Rondo is baffled by the Lakers...give me a break w/ this doom and gloom.  They're tied with Miami for the best record in the East and they've had their whole team for about zero games.  If they'd been healthy they'd probably be about where the Spurs are in the standings. 

I'm encouraged by tonight's game.  I like that they had a chance to win it in the 4th despite the injuries, Ray being out in the 3rd, Pierce having the flu or whatever he's got, he wasn't himself either which is another crucial element people seem to think isn't important.

Go Celtics!  I love Doc and Rondo and KG.  Whatddya think about that?  Big picture people...tied with Miami for best in the East and we've had exactly zero games with a healthy, complete team.  Let Miami get homecourt, it'll be more fun to beat em down there anyway...the Celtics and the Spurs are the two best teams and it ain't even very close...once the C's engines are finally firing on all cylinders come playoff time ain't nobody beatin' em'.  Chill out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Why are people so angry?

PEOPLE HERE ARE ALWAYS ANGRY WHEN THE CELTICS LOSE.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

I think there is a cumulative effect here - we are 1-3 on our last 4 and we should have been 3-1.  Losses to Mavs and Cats hurt.  Magic vistory is not much of an achievement anymore.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

Yeam man but the anger's way over the top considering all the obvious explanations for the loss.  It ain't like the Lakers beat the 100% Celtics like they're gonna have to in June if everybody gets healthy, they caught the Celtics on a night in February when the team is decimated by injuries, people are sick...it just wasn't in the cards tonight...and they still coulda won!  That's good in my universe.  I'm proud of my team.  I'm proud of the effort. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In Response to Re: Why are people so angry?:
    [QUOTE]Yeam man but the anger's way over the top considering all the obvious explanations for the loss.  It ain't like the Lakers beat the 100% Celtics like they're gonna have to in June if everybody gets healthy, they caught the Celtics on a night in February when the team is decimated by injuries, people are sick...it just wasn't in the cards tonight...and they still coulda won!  That's good in my universe.  I'm proud of my team.  I'm proud of the effort. 
    Posted by mac1980[/QUOTE]

+1 6 players are injured. think about it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

the fakers hardly ever get injured because they play puzzy ball. lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Why are people so angry?:

[QUOTE]I don't feel the least bit bad about tonight's game and I'm surprised so many do.  Injuries matter.  The foul calls on Ray in the 3rd were HUGE and nobody mentions it.  It was Ray's damn night and the refs said he couldn't play in the 3rd quarter.  I think that's kind of important.  Ray's pretty good.  He mighta scored a few points in the 3rd, ya know? Also, I don't see how people can gloss over the fact that 40% of the team is injured, then Nate gets hurt, what do you expect to happen?  Before the game I was thinking they'd probably lose a close game because they're just not close to being whole right now.  It effects everything man.  Everybody's so down all over this board.  KG can't play all of a sudden, Rondo is baffled by the Lakers...give me a break w/ this doom and gloom.  They're tied with Miami for the best record in the East and they've had their whole team for about zero games.  If they'd been healthy they'd probably be about where the Spurs are in the standings.  I'm encouraged by tonight's game.  I like that they had a chance to win it in the 4th despite the injuries, Ray being out in the 3rd, Pierce having the flu or whatever he's got, he wasn't himself either which is another crucial element people seem to think isn't important. Go Celtics!  I love Doc and Rondo and KG.  Whatddya think about that?  Big picture people...tied with Miami for best in the East and we've had exactly zero games with a healthy, complete team.  Let Miami get homecourt, it'll be more fun to beat em down there anyway...the Celtics and the Spurs are the two best teams and it ain't even very close...once the C's engines are finally firing on all cylinders come playoff time ain't nobody beatin' em'.  Chill out.

Posted by mac1980[/QUOTE]

-

Well spoken, my man, we need people like you to post more often here.  Too many negative nellies gettin their panties all in a bunch with every inconsequential loss.

I agree with everything you said, and I applaud you for it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

In Response to Re: Why are people so angry?:
    [QUOTE]the fakers hardly ever get injured because they play puzzy ball. lol
    Posted by 003323344[/QUOTE]

If back to back champs is puzzy ball then so be it...Cool

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

The Lakers are not fakers. They have won 5 titles in the 2000s and were in the finals the past 3 years in a row. The record speaks for itself no matter what any angry Boston fan posts. You can hate the Lakers, call them every name in the book, but you can't take away those titles and you can't change history.

Continue to exude your jealousy for L.A. You can both hate and respect a team and its organization. But this name-calling is really petty.

Sections
Shortcuts